BREX(SH)IT

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well said @squish , yes it is a very emotive issue and to argue it on sentiment is to ignore the true economic truths. So bearing that in mind I am out, thank you for your intuitive contribution. Hope I haven't made any spelling errors or I will have my pal Dave breathing fire at me.xxxx

I enjoy the banter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

The biggest stupid thing of all is to hold on to a decision, even though you know better now. There's one thing you should consider. Meanwhile, all the ridiculous claims of all these BREXIT populists have been refuted. There is no simple solution that only brings advantages. 

So far I always thought BJ was something like the smarter version of Trump. Considering this actions and this speek I am not so sure anymore About the beeing smart thing.:

This guy is about as Fucking Brainless as President Bone Spurs.  They should both get together and have a Gay Round of Golf.          After 18 Holes they should be able to bore each other a new Corn Chute.      :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This guy is about as Fucking Brainless as President Bone Spurs.  They should both get together and have a Gay Round of Golf.          After 18 Holes they should be able to bore each other a new Corn Chute.      :biggrin:

Well your country's head is not exactly a prime example eh 😁😁

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well your country's head is not exactly a prime example eh 😁😁

Good morning Rob,it's your Devon cream loving,cider loving,Butlins at  Minehead loving,SNP voting moronic pal here.😀

Hope you and yours have a great day in your beautiful country👍😋😋

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,it's your Devon cream loving,cider loving,Butlins at  Minehead loving,SNP voting moronic pal here.😀

Hope you and yours have a great day in your beautiful country👍😋😋

Good afternoon my confused bestest Scots pal, I am having a lovely day following a beautiful sunny morning. Can only wish you the same and all that you could possibly wish for. How the rest of the day pans out God knows 🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good afternoon my confused bestest Scots pal, I am having a lovely day following a beautiful sunny morning. Can only wish you the same and all that you could possibly wish for. How the rest of the day pans out God knows 🙄

👍👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No Country is.  Every Country you read about in the news is all fucked up.  The reason for that is because of incompetent Politicians.

While what you say is true SC, who are the ones that elect the incompetent ones? Why the brainwashed illiterate masses. They are subjected to the constant brainwashing by the incompetent politicians through the various media sources that inject their own opinion into the factor and it's spewed for years on end.

When you tell a lie so many times you eventually believe it yourself. And they ALL lie. It's in their job description.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT PROCESS

I HAVE MADE THIS CLEAR ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS

THERE IS A EUROPEAN POLITICAL THREAD TO ARGUE ON

OR START YOUR OWN!

The last time I looked Brexit is about European issues so we shall continue to discuss whatever is relevant on here thankyou very much which will probably include the behaviour of politicians whatever their ilk. 👍 And you don't have to fucking shout either we are not blind lol

• Like 1