Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

It took me all this time to realize that Paul is a fucking genius😲 First off Paul knows that Leora has thousands of man that want her, so Paul ignores Leora by playing with the computer or with Eva {dog} knowing that if he gives Leora too much attention or love Leora would lose interest in him. Cause women like men that ignores them

I truly believe Leora is a lot smarter knowing if Paul was having sex with her on a regular basis and really satisfying her, she would still make time to bate because 1. she enjoys doing it, 2. she knows we enjoy watching her( and she really gets sexually excited knowing this), and I see what you're saying as far as ignoring a female, but that can backfire with Leora because it was a day when everyone that witness it was surprised after what happened when Leora really wanted sex from Paul one day in the bedroom and his response was to ignore her and he rolled over and went to sleep but just as quickly woke up to see Leora was bating right next to him and even though he rose up and look back to see her doing that she on the other hand continued bating at the same time ignoring him until she was done to completion and she walked off from the bedroom

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😂😂😂😂😂Stop being so pathetic Paul.....what a wimp!  For Christ sake explain it to him Little One......You are treating him for bed sore's ......caused by laying in the same position for too long.....Get your arse into gear Paul and find a job, otherwise watch the rest of your wretched body degenerate.🙀🙀🙀🙀

For those wondering what I am alluding to....she is rubbing ointment onto his back and shoulders.😂😂

jimbo, you have to ask the question does Paul really want to work, because with a little bit of effort (sorry I used the word effort) he should by now be getting regular supply of phones to repair, also while on the subject of work the last time I looked there was 2.8 vacancies for every unemployed person in Russia so finding that elusive job can't be that hard, unless you're Paul that is,

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, Chicago515 a dit :

Il me semble que Paul a toujours eu des problèmes de performance avec lesquels elle est d'accord. Pouvez-vous imaginer Leora avec Bogdan ou Sasha? Elle serait étourdie pendant des semaines et n'aurait probablement pas besoin de se masturber pendant longtemps.

ou moi....elle chanterait l opéra

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What a difference a year makes, looking through some previous videos and got quite nostalgic....He would go to work at 0800 allowing The Little One 12 hours of uninterrupted self time to do with as she wished, sometimes she. would go out, but on average although she didn't " perform "  more often she did spend a lot longer building up to it, the teases were longer, the sexy attire was regular and oh those 2-3 hour erotic dance times were breathtaking. Things seemed more natural then, not scheduled and choreographed as they sometimes appear nowadays....although there seems to be an element of daring and risk now, and she does exceedingly well considering how smothering Paul can sometimes be.

I admire anyone who has the guts to start their own business, especially when leaving a well paid regular job to do so, but after almost a year the amount of work that he gets does not I'm sure equate to a great deal of money, especially after the outlays of money for start up equipment.

From what we observe, both she and him are deluding themselves if they imagine that when the time arrives that for whatever reason she ceases her RLC contract, that they will be able to house themselves, furnish, clothe and feed themselves on his meager earnings. Apart from that, for a young man to lay around all day and half the night feeding his computer addiction is not healthy, or good for self esteem, and the longer her is without constructive work to occupy him the harder it will become to motivate himself when the time comes that circumstances dictate what they do next with their lives.

Mother nature is cruel sometimes, and The little One will eventually look in the mirror one day ( hopefully a long time from now ) and see that those fantastic tits might not be as firm and upright as they used to be, or the amazing arse  is sagging and the cellulite and varicose veins are more prevalent than they used to be.......When that day arrives, AND FORTUNATELY ITS STILL A LONG WAY OFF, she will I'm  sure come to terms with it and move on , but Paul I think will struggle, he does not have her drive and energy and will realize that the world has passed him by......Never was there a truer saying than " Behind every good or successful man, there's a woman "

I am in no way whatsoever aiming criticism at either of these folks, just relaying a constructive observation of how life in the " Leora and Paul" apartment has changed over the past year ......Having said that, its still by far the best apartment, and The Little One is a very special lady in my opinion. 😸😸

That was very thoughtful and well said. Everything you say is true. They will have to accept responsibility for their lives. Yet, I wonder if they have already worked out plans for their middle-age years.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, you have to ask the question does Paul really want to work, because with a little bit of effort (sorry I used the word effort) he should by now be getting regular supply of phones to repair, also while on the subject of work the last time I looked there was 2.8 vacancies for every unemployed person in Russia so finding that elusive job can't be that hard, unless you're Paul that is,

We all know the answer to that question don't we, he is thoroughly pampered and mothered by The Little One, he is for want of another word no better than a " pimp " I have in actual fact seen more life in a Tramp's ( Hobo's ) vest.  And if he is an example of the Russian military, the west has nothing to fear.... 

• Like 4

Contrary to what some may be led to believe, including the other tenant of the residence, by the tenant who when not sleeping 10, 12, or sometimes even 14 hours a day, eating, or laying around watching TV, almost all the rest of the time is spent on a computer under the guise or pretense that most of that time is associated with employment, when it is likely certain that it is not. What also is almost a certainty is that it is likely that 75 to 90 % of the time spent on a computer is not for employment related concerns. It is certain that it does not take the amount of time spent surfing to check emails or advertisement sites or any other web affiliated companies for any possible work from home employment opportunities for the type of employment that the tenant has been observed doing which is small electronics repair. It has been noticed that the tenant is only contacted once or twice every two to three weeks, and sometimes less to perform work on small devices. Seems that someone of that age would be mature enough to only feel comfortable of depending on the subsistence comp. as merely a supplemental source of income, instead of a primary or main source of income backed up by a source of income generated from scant part time employment which seems to be considered a supplemental source of income instead. It is most certain that most visitors of the cams of that residence occur due to interest in the other tenant mostly and is likely why there have been offers to renew contracts since the tenants first joined the project. Perhaps these are some issues that the tenant mostly referred to in this post should take into consideration. Additionally, perhaps the other tenant should take some of these issues into consideration as well, when giving thought to allowing herself to be directed as far as what she should or should not or can or can not do in her life. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Newark52. Much of the blame has to be shouldered by The Little One, she is a contradiction in as much as she is without doubt extremely intelligent, yet does not have the common sense to see that she is being played by Paul.. She once said that she admired Paul's intelligence, yes, he may be intelligent academically, but without putting that intelligence to work he might just as well be a dropout from the education system.

He is under 30 but has the energy levels of an eighty year old, its possible he genuinely has some health issues for which I sympathise, but that should not prevent him  contributing to the household budget and society in general. 

It's a shame that he does not appear to have a male roll model in his life, perhaps a sibling or fathers influence might have given him encouragement, but without them or friends they are both virtually alone with just their own devices to occupy themselves. The Little One is of no help or encouragement at all...only to be more sedentary, as she smothers him with phony acts of affection and possible words of praise on his choice of lifestyle and brilliant academic mind.

I concede that he is her choice and that they have been together for many years now, so perhaps she sees something in him that we don't, but with a male population of around 68 million she should perhaps have " shopped " around a little longer, or is it a case of water finding it's own level?

• Like 5

There it goes yet again. It is quite ridiculous that a woman of that age and as nice and down to earth as her, would be so submissive behaving to a guy like that in allowing him to tell her what she should or should not or can or can not do. Especially considering that he is her junior in age by a year or two, and the facts that he does not provide her with a residence nor an adequate income that they could live off of. Perhaps she should come to a realization of these issues and tell him to find more substantial employment, or leave. It is not as if the project administrators would not allow her to stay because they certainly would. Then who would he have to boss around and act as if he is a man of his own residence and means such as he does when it is only obvious that he is not.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink in this case you can lead a lazy guy to a job, but you can't make him work. 

You can also lead a skunk to a bath, but you can't make him use soap and deodorant. 😹😹😹

• Like 3