B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

I sometimes wonder if "Little Adorable Alluring Amazing Amy" know how tantalizing her tight little firm ass is ? I love to watch her squeeze those cheeks together holding in that sweet nectar from the gods. I wished she would let go of inhibition and join the NUDISM of this apartment though.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

We wanted an cam in balcony for so long time,then now we have it but part of the balcony isn't filmed,Anna is taking pics in balcony and we can't see her..all the balcony zone that it's near big bedroom isn't filmed..So situations like the event with Lola going to balcony with other girl etc..could happen just the same way.Its an half balcony cam...

I still check in on Gina, because she can do some fun and unplanned stuff when she gets drunk, and she even bates sometimes! I like her! But besides her, I'm only waiting for the replacements. It's esspecially sad about the master bedroom, as I think that's one of the best bedrooms on RLC, with its own bathroom, and I like the nightstand-view of the bed.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I still check in on Gina, because she can do some fun and unplanned stuff when she gets drunk, and she even bates sometimes! I like her! But besides her, I'm only waiting for the replacements. It's esspecially sad about the master bedroom, as I think that's one of the best bedrooms on RLC, with its own bathroom, and I like the nightstand-view of the bed.

Gina looks great and as you said she is kinda unpredictable sometimes(in good way),maybe was bad lucky she was in the house at same time as twins,regard them..must be in their final days.Regard the replacements..if Anna is an replacement then probably nothing will change,agree Regard the bedroom,with right residents could give some epic moments,for some reason i feel one of the next girls to return is..Sophie..hope not.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gina looks great and as you said she is kinda unpredictable sometimes(in good way),maybe was bad lucky she was in the house at same time as twins,regard them..must be in their final days.Regard the replacements..if Anna is an replacement then probably nothing will change,agree Regard the bedroom,with right residents could give some epic moments,for some reason i feel one of the next girls to return is..Sophie..hope not.

I like the girls at B2 but understand what you and @ed2 are saying. Have to say the Twins and Gina changed a bit . I'm with you on Sofie even if she is a nice looking girl she is not not most exciting that they can bring back. For now she seems to be in Israel so let's hope she stays there for sometime . 

• Upvote 1

it's nice to see this change in the twins and Gina, I'm never happy, I wish there was a little more passion, it seems like they have to do a homework at school

• Upvote 1

Just now, zzakary said:

@Dutchy69

Btw, there's hope for you to see Jessica again, honestly, I did not expect to see Amy at RLC again, so why not J

I agree, they now seem to go to the girls that have been on RLC 2 years ago. So let's hope they can bring back my Fav girl 😉 

• Like 1