B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well Fgen as I have said before she was a big part for couple of the most watched and posted nights ever in this forum and on RLC. So no matter what she has carved out a very special place on this forum and in RLC for us old timers.

But she was one of the ones that did the least those nights

5 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Sleep till shes gone

I may just do that.  Is she taking the place of one of the girls in the kindergarten class now?  I don't even see her on the room list.

When will Little Awesome Amy let go ? that is the question as this is the NUDISY APARTMENT, you have be nude to fit in. or you will remain an outcast. I have little faith that she has grown comfortable with her own sexuality to be able to comfortable in this environment. 

21 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am always glad to see ANNA, no matter what and how long. Monica would have been very proud of her in the New Years eve night to remember with Irma. you would have been very pleased my friend.

I have been around for some years now and i don't remember Anna. As far as i have seen right up until now,when she is in bed between the twins, Anna is the least naked on RLC and probably the least naked out of anyone watching them right now...,,,LOL. I also see the blue didldo just resting on its own not being used at any time,just a conversation piece.:confused:

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

When will Little Awesome Amy let go ? that is the question as this is the NUDISY APARTMENT, you have be nude to fit in. or you will remain an outcast. I have little faith that she has grown comfortable with her own sexuality to be able to comfortable in this environment. 

Looking at her in bed,she is rubbing that ass,and i must say,SHE GOT A GREAT ASS. !!! 

NewMadeupArcticduck-max-1mb.gif