B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Adolescent Amusing Amy has grown up some, but still acts like a little school girl. Not very impressed at all with this choice by RLC.

Image result for rubbing forehead gifImage result for rubbing forehead gifImage result for rubbing forehead gif

There are far more sensual, seductive, sexual girls they could have brought back than a little school girl.

It’s been two days. Maybe you should pipe down for a week. Especially after what’s occurred in B4 today

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It’s been two days. Maybe you should pipe down for a week. Especially after what’s occurred in B4 today

Opinions vary, sadly she was a complete failure the first time, I can't see much difference this time either. BTW I like posting in this forum 😉

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary, sadly she was a complete failure the first time, I can't see much difference this time either. BTW I like posting in this forum 

- open shower 

- Topless most of the time 

- walked in the apartment naked 

so yes, there are a lot of difference between her first time and now 😉 

Just now, moos54 said:

- open shower 

- Topless most of the time 

- walked in the apartment naked 

so yes, there are a lot of difference between her first time and now 😉 

Like I said she has grown a little, but she still has very long way to go to get rid of the sour taste in my mouth from the first time around.

Yep that maybe would do it if she was to suck on a human loli pop. I think that would be quite the improvement for the little school girl who ran away last time because she couldn't handle being part of the project.