R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Just now, moos54 said:

No personal information from social media on open forum 

It's against the rules

Thanks 

Got it. Thought is was innocent, no threat to the tenants who I certainly don't wan't to harm. Will obey, sorry.

52 minutes ago, northguy said:

Got it. Thought is was innocent, no threat to the tenants who I certainly don't wan't to harm. Will obey, sorry.

I don't know what you posted but I'm sure it was innocent except to this forum.  You should know better by now!

Ho god..the girls are watching their marks in face and stuff..please don't do plastics(specialy duck lips),you all look wonderful natural and when you reach 30,40 you will still look good,best prevention to not do plastic..go watch an little the other roommates "house".

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think the older woman who took an nicer shower westerday was Kristy mother..not bad at all.

But it confused me a little bit to see that during her shower she was on place of the most popular cams.... 😕

41 minutes ago, spielo said:

But it confused me a little bit to see that during her shower she was on place of the most popular cams.... 😕

Hehe,i found it nice,wish we could see more "moms" being this open in cams(yes talking specialy to you kitty mom☺️),regard the viewers being watching it,its an shower,with an naked woman,most of times that's enought to get top views without failure😁.

Gess will be another weak Friday in place,Wish we had an second roommates house,that way maybe when this one was more slow the other one could be an good alternative.Maybe Saturday or after Kristy or Mara will do something fun,Fingers crossed.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think the older woman who took an nicer shower westerday was Kristy mother..not bad at all.

Are you sure of yourself because everyone is actors from your point of view? 😁

yes she's Kristy mother 😉 

she took also a nice shower this morning

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Are you sure of yourself because everyone is actors from your point of view? 😁

yes she's Kristy mother 😉 

she took also a nice shower this morning

moos..we all have deep inside our souls an bad actors mojo,we clearly can see it in M&S&Ddevil GIF.