Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

5 hours ago, hondarellas said:

It's no wonder with me to be invented erotic with the new guest girl as well as with the previous but apart apartment. Still something he said to the brunette boy is that he thinks to leave at the end of the summer.

Lots of theatre by this people(Altought some think is all real life hehe),in my opinion this guest girl was wired by Masha or by M&S&D to be part of "history" for some time,then probably another one will join in.Seems she will just showers and few more,the more sexual part is done by Masha and the couple.There are a lot of houses in rlc that are mostly unscripted daily life's,this house for sure isn't one of those.

• Upvote 1

I think the key to success for the apartment is Masha. The other two can not offer much here. Especially lately, monotony is noticeable. To offer must go soon somewhere else. And if it becomes a new apartment Masha will go very high and will offer even more! Masha we are with you!

If i didn't  know i would say that the ones that will move out are sasha&dasha,they are putting really nice big shows daily sinse some days ago.Reminds those guests that apear and stay in an house of rlc to casting for an new houses in rlc.In any case..hope S&D get their new place,they absolutely deserve it.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I think the key to success for the apartment is Masha. The other two can not offer much here. Especially lately, monotony is noticeable. To offer must go soon somewhere else. And if it becomes a new apartment Masha will go very high and will offer even more! Masha we are with you!

If all this isn't just an play by the three i feel all three deserve an house in rlc.Specilay Masha&Sasha always been active sinse they join site,Dasha is other talk..she had an couple of really bad years with Demid were they hide and hide,but..sinse she join this house she looks another woman(for better).

• Upvote 1

I am still attempting to understand this apartment so please help me out.  From what I gather Masha and Sasha are or were a couple though I don't know if that's married or just in a relationship.  Dasha, the one with the tats has been living with them for some time and it appears that Sasha fucks both of them and both Masha and Dasha get it on together without Sasha.  If I'm reading your posts correctly, and I'm not sure I am because obviously English for some of you isn't your native language and I have a hard time understanding some of the posts, as I understand it there is conflict in this apartment lately and this is where I get lost.  I read talk about different guests.  A blond haired boy and at least one female guest.  It sounds to me like Dasha and Sasha are now paired up pretty much exclusively and Masha has her fun with these guests.  It also sounds like there is a breakup of this apartment in the works or at least talked about but nobody seems to know who is leaving and who is staying. 

If I am understanding this correctly please let me know.  If I am totally off base on what is going on here please correct me.  I would really like to better understand this apartment and the occupants and guests but I can't do that without asking questions.  

Thank you all.

18 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I am still attempting to understand this apartment so please help me out.  From what I gather Masha and Sasha are or were a couple though I don't know if that's married or just in a relationship.  Dasha, the one with the tats has been living with them for some time and it appears that Sasha fucks both of them and both Masha and Dasha get it on together without Sasha.  If I'm reading your posts correctly, and I'm not sure I am because obviously English for some of you isn't your native language and I have a hard time understanding some of the posts, as I understand it there is conflict in this apartment lately and this is where I get lost.  I read talk about different guests.  A blond haired boy and at least one female guest.  It sounds to me like Dasha and Sasha are now paired up pretty much exclusively and Masha has her fun with these guests.  It also sounds like there is a breakup of this apartment in the works or at least talked about but nobody seems to know who is leaving and who is staying. 

If I am understanding this correctly please let me know.  If I am totally off base on what is going on here please correct me.  I would really like to better understand this apartment and the occupants and guests but I can't do that without asking questions.  

Thank you all.

In this house case..could be all or absolutely nothing.Probraby the best soap opera style house and residents in all rlc.Looks like the now couple(dasha&sasha)are separated and doing their life apart from Masha..but seing what happened in past..anything can happen.They absolutely can play this "scene" for months and months without any problem or difficulty and then when the plot doesn't give any more interest and view..they will change to another thing.Of course if all this we are seing its absolutely real then Probrbay or the couple or Masha will move out possible to an new rlc house.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In this house case..could be all or absolutely nothing.Probraby the best soap opera style house and residents in all rlc.Looks like the now couple(dasha&sasha)are separated and doing their life apart from Masha..but seing what happened in past..anything can happen.They absolutely can play this "scene" for months and months without any problem or difficulty and then when the plot doesn't give any more interest and view..they will change to another thing.Of course if all this we are seing its absolutely real then Probrbay or the couple or Masha will move out possible to an new rlc house.

Thanks for helping me try to understand.  It all sounds very up in the air at present.  So Masha still lives there but is living her life as a single while Dasha and Sasha are pretty much living as a couple.  That must be uncomfortable for all of them.  I've heard about "guests" but haven't watched enough to see any of them.  Is Masha having sex with these guests and if so does she do it while Sasha and Dasha are in the apartment? 

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Σε αυτό το σπίτι case..could να είναι όλα ή απολύτως nothing.Probraby το καλύτερο στυλ σπίτι σαπουνόπερα και τους κατοίκους σε όλες τις rlc.Looks όπως τώρα ζευγάρι (Dasha και Σάσα) διαχωρίζονται και να κάνει τη ζωή τους εκτός από Masha..but seing τι συνέβη στο past..anything να happen.They απολύτως να παίξετε αυτό το «σκηνικό» για μήνες και μήνες χωρίς κανένα πρόβλημα ή δυσκολία και στη συνέχεια, όταν η πλοκή δεν δίνει πλέον τόκων και view..they θα αλλάξει σε μια άλλη thing.Of φυσικά, αν όλα αυτά είμαστε seing της απολύτως πραγματική, στη συνέχεια, Probrbay ή το ζευγάρι ή Μάσα θα κινηθεί έξω δυνατό σε μια νέα RLC σπίτι.

So it's just like you say ze81 !!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ευχαριστώ για τη βοήθειά μου να προσπαθήσουμε να κατανοήσουμε. Είναι όλα αυτά ακούγονται πολύ στον αέρα προς το παρόν. Έτσι Μάσα ζει ακόμα εκεί, αλλά ζει τη ζωή της ως ένα ενιαίο, ενώ Dasha και Σάσα είναι λίγο πολύ ζουν ως ζευγάρι. Αυτό πρέπει να είναι δυσάρεστη για όλους αυτούς. Έχω ακούσει για «πελάτες», αλλά δεν έχουν παρακολουθήσει αρκετά για να δούμε κάποια από αυτά. Είναι Μάσα σεξ με αυτά τα άτομα και, αν ναι κάνει αυτή το κάνει, ενώ Sasha και Dasha είναι στο διαμέρισμα; 

Simple one night when absent in vacation d & s came a bearded boy and had sex in the bedroom with Masha only one night. While the following night we saw two boys in the apartment for some hours but then they left with Masha and some girlfriend for some concert but Masha returned the next day back. Before appearing Dasha as a permanent old couple M & S had regular swinger sex with Jane & Dick.