Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Not even with Switzerland clocks they could be more precise,Masha and two girl guests leave..five minutes later sasha&masha arrive house.Gess we didn't had enought time during the day with the couple..lets enjoy watching them looking to phones and eating again.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ούτε καν με την Ελβετία ρολόγια θα μπορούσαν να είναι πιο ακριβής, Μάσα και δύο άτομα κορίτσι leave..five λεπτά αργότερα Sasha & Μάσα φτάνουν house.Gess που δεν είχε enought χρόνο κατά τη διάρκεια της ημέρας με τα couple..lets αρέσει να τους παρακολουθούν ψάχνει για τηλέφωνα και τρώει και πάλι.

There are some weird things ze81 that I can not explain, keep some clocks like Swiss watches, random - some very special meetings and important in the bathroom of the room, accidental; There is an understanding of everything even for hours of sex. Very likely they are also found sexually out of the apartment. Everything is done with shots not necessarily from RLC !

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

There are some weird things ze81 that I can not explain, keep some clocks like Swiss watches, random - some very special meetings and important in the bathroom of the room, accidental; There is an understanding of everything even for hours of sex. Very likely they are also found sexually out of the apartment. Everything is done with shots not necessarily from RLC !

Indeed those "meetings" in wc without cams are one of the most obvious things(sometimes it's just for drugs..you can see how the get out touching noses and then drinking.others ways it's for other stuff)Think you agree with me,more and more this all thing feels an arrangement combined by the three(and maybe someone else..),always been saying that i refuse to believe they would go this low to get atention but..more and more i am convinced they indeed could do this.Well at least we can have some fun trying to see what is happening or not etc😅.Tomorrow after midday don't miss the Masha bate,dildo use in bathroom!

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed those "meetings" in wc without cams are one of the most obvious things(sometimes it's just for drugs..you can see how the get out touching noses and then drinking.others ways it's for other stuff)Think you agree with me,more and more this all thing feels an arrangement combined by the three(and maybe someone else..),always been saying that i refuse to believe they would go this low to get atention but..more and more i am convinced they indeed could do this.Well at least we can have some fun trying to see what is happening or not etc😅.Tomorrow after midday don't miss the Masha bate,dildo use in bathroom!

Another one sex show s&d on free camera's now

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

ευτυχισμένος Jonah Hill GIF

A great question I have is what you are hiding between Sasha and a parasite girl It is many times when I arrive in the apartment go and kiss him But remember more at the New Year's party When did this great consumption of substances and beverages Some even suffered spasms This girl the substances beat that evening and the only one who cared for her and cared for was Sasha!

45 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Ένα μεγάλο ερώτημα που έχω είναι αυτό που κρύβεται ανάμεσα Σάσα και ένα κορίτσι παράσιτο Είναι πολλές φορές, όταν φτάνω στο διαμέρισμα πάει και να τον φιλήσει Αλλά να θυμάστε περισσότερα στο πάρτι της Πρωτοχρονιάς Όταν έκανε αυτή τη μεγάλη κατανάλωση των ουσιών και ποτά Ορισμένοι μάλιστα υπέστη σπασμοί αυτό το κορίτσι οι ουσίες νικήσει εκείνο το βράδυ και το μόνο που νοιαζόταν γι 'αυτήν και φροντίδα ήταν Σάσα!

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

ευτυχισμένος Jonah Hill GIF

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Πράγματι, αυτές οι «συναντήσεις» στην τουαλέτα χωρίς δοντιών είναι ένα από τα πιο προφανή πράγματα (μερικές φορές είναι μόνο για drugs..you να δείτε πώς το να βγει αγγίζουν τη μύτη και στη συνέχεια drinking.others τρόπους είναι για άλλα πράγματα) Σκεφτείτε ότι συμφωνείτε μαζί μου, όλο και περισσότερο όλα αυτά το πράγμα αισθάνεται μια ρύθμιση σε συνδυασμό με τα τρία (και ίσως κάποιος άλλος ..), πάντα λέγοντας ότι αρνούνται να πιστέψουν ότι θα πάει αυτή η χαμηλή για να πάρει atention but..more και είμαι πεπεισμένος ότι όντως θα μπορούσε να δεν this.Well τουλάχιστον μπορούμε να έχουμε κάποια διασκέδαση προσπαθώντας να δει τι συμβαίνει ή όχι κλπ 😅 .Tomorrow μετά το μεσημέρι μην χάσετε την ΜΠΑΤΕ Μάσα, η χρήση δονητή στο μπάνιο!

The watch works impeccably once dressed returned Masha!

• Upvote 1

That wc without cam must have lots of sweet 🍯 or delicious white sugar😂,the three girls arrive home and stayed just few minutes,all them used the wc without cam when they arrived..and right after they left Dasha also gone to the wc without cam.