Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

39 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Was nor shy in the bathroom and looks damn good!

Agree,already an couple nice showers and in my opinion think she is one of the cutest guests i seen in the house(and house had some really cute ones),very petite girl but cute and killer body😍.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Whatever it is. The apartment's life was and will be Masha. We hope that at some point we will be able to enjoy it again like the good old days. I do not expect much from the others. If at last some sort of separation is to be hoped, something will be offered. For the new girl who is with Masha you now look warmer than the previous one and that i saw when they returned from their exit and made the bath they had a perfect body!

Only bad thing Regard this guest girl is that she didn't brought any travel case:(.Not like other one...she just have an backpack.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Μόνο κακό πράγμα Regard αυτό το κορίτσι για τους επισκέπτες είναι ότι δεν έφερε καμία περίπτωση ταξιδιού :(. Δεν είναι σαν άλλος ... που απλά έχουν ένα σακίδιο.

The strange thing about me is that this girl looks familiar with cameras!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nothing against S&D but would prefer to be watching guest girl and Masha asking arround the house,only in bedroom kinda sucks.

Sasha seems more social with girls than Dasha. And convincing
seems to be reconciled with Masha! Dasha as far as it goes and what is cold with the rest.

Another Masha girlfriend,the cute brunet guest.Maybe the three can have some fun in bedroom,livingroom it's a no go,the coupe is there looking to phones😁.Lots of beauty in such small bedroom.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nothing against S&D but would prefer to be watching guest girl and Masha asking arround the house,only in bedroom kinda sucks.

Now my friend ze81 was left to come 'Mashas sister' and then we won bingo!
 😀😁😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

Now my friend ze81 was left to come 'Mashas sister' and then we won bingo!
 😀😁😉

God have mercy!If Masha sister join in that would be perrrfecttt!!

• Upvote 1