Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Cute guest girl in th house,sadly anything that happens with her and Masha is done outside or in wc without cam,So basicaly nothing good to watch.Just an repetition of last guest situation(but this one is actualy cute).Who would tought Masha would become this..

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cute guest girl in th house,sadly anything that happens with her and Masha is done outside or in wc without cam,So basicaly nothing good to watch.Just an repetition of last guest situation(but this one is actualy cute).Who would tought Masha would become this..

Is it me or do I feel that you think that everything on rlc comes from a play with actors?
Without wanting to do too much comparison with VHTV, you're more likely to have real friends on RLC than on VHTV (I'm based on what I see and especially what I know about participants, and I know a lot about both projects)
So in fact I do not feel that you really understand the situation in most cases because you only stay on the sex aspect and not on the human relationship that people can have
The girl who was present was a friend of Masha from Russia, ok she was a bit strange but finally quite nice in the shower
This girl seems to me to be also a friend of Masha, and at the moment Masha needs to be with friends because her relationship with Dasha and Sasha is over and although she still loves Sasha a lot, she suffers from the situation
This situation will more or less be resolved in a few times and changes will be made in this apartment

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Is it me or do I feel that you think that everything on rlc comes from a play with actors?
Without wanting to do too much comparison with VHTV, you're more likely to have real friends on RLC than on VHTV (I'm based on what I see and especially what I know about participants, and I know a lot about both projects)
So in fact I do not feel that you really understand the situation in most cases because you only stay on the sex aspect and not on the human relationship that people can have
The girl who was present was a friend of Masha from Russia, ok she was a bit strange but finally quite nice in the shower
This girl seems to me to be also a friend of Masha, and at the moment Masha needs to be with friends because her relationship with Dasha and Sasha is over and although she still loves Sasha a lot, she suffers from the situation
This situation will more or less be resolved in a few times and changes will be made in this apartment

Respect your opinion.Still keep my one.Big Part of what you are saying it's your personal tiking about what is going on,no problem being diferent  from my view.Who loves who,who stays with who,who plays with who..it's all an matter of the person watching and their interpretation of it.Cant say you are correct or incorrect in some things because it's your interpretation of it.World would be an extremely boring place if everybody liked and tought the same things,and honestly what better place to express diferent tastes and views of things than an forum(great one for sure)like cc.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Respect your opinion.Still keep my one.Big Part of what you are saying it's your personal tiking about what is going on,no problem being diferent  from my view.Who loves who,who stays with who,who plays with who..it's all an matter of the person watching and their interpretation of it.Cant say you are correct or incorrect in some things because it's your interpretation of it.World would be an extremely boring place if everybody liked and tought the same things,and honestly what better place to express diferent tastes and views of things than an forum(great one for sure)like cc.

I do not have a problem with that, I just wanted to clarify some things that I felt for a while reading your posts
Everyone has their point of view indeed but it does not prevent us from living in the real world and unfortunately not in the world of fairy tales where everyone would like each other 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not have a problem with that, I just wanted to clarify some things that I felt for a while reading your posts
Everyone has their point of view indeed but it does not prevent us from living in the real world and unfortunately not in the world of fairy tales where everyone would like each other 😉

No problem moos,i prefer persons like you that express their opinions "face to face" than those type of persons that do it in back.Gess we are diferent in many aspects,tastes and we always gone have diferent views of things,but also one or other time we also will agree in something😅.

• Like 2

Whatever it is. The apartment's life was and will be Masha. We hope that at some point we will be able to enjoy it again like the good old days. I do not expect much from the others. If at last some sort of separation is to be hoped, something will be offered. For the new girl who is with Masha you now look warmer than the previous one and that i saw when they returned from their exit and made the bath they had a perfect body!

• Upvote 1