Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm reading the posts here and trying to figure out the dynamics of this apartment but that's kind of hard to do without one important piece of information which I don't have.  Which one is Masha and which one is Dasha?  I don't know who is who.

The dynamics are: for over a year RLC sent these 3 a script to follow. It got repetitive at the end but still kind of entertaining. Now left unscripted Masha stays in the bedroom and Dasha/Sasha lay on the couch addicted to their phones. Nothing but chaos and boredom.

Anyone know what going on with D & S?  They were in the bathroom D was blowing S look like they were ready for a good session than Dasha get out of the bathtub and starts washing her face. Dasha left the bathroom not happy and went to the couch. Dasha finish taking her shower, came out exchanged words with Sasha. She than went back into the bathroom and masturbated to a climax. Since than Sasha has been sulking. Dasha is trying to make up to him both doesn't seem to be working.

Sasha use to this sulking a lot with Masha, that I think was the beginning of the end for Masha and Dasha. 

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Anyone know what going on with D & S?  They were in the bathroom D was blowing S look like they were ready for a good session than Dasha get out of the bathtub and starts washing her face. Dasha left the bathroom not happy and went to the couch. Dasha finish taking her shower, came out exchanged words with Sasha. She than went back into the bathroom and masturbated to a climax. Since than Sasha has been sulking. Dasha is trying to make up to him both doesn't seem to be working.

Sasha use to this sulking a lot with Masha, that I think was the beginning of the end for Masha and Dasha. 

None of you sounds terribly impressed with this apartment.  Is it worth my time even checking it out?

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I think it's a matter of when not If it going to happen. D&S will leave this apartment not sure where or if they will stay in RLC or not, but they will leave. Masha will have the apartment to do what she wants.

We can't be sure of that,i think that's an good possibility(that or D&S move out or Masha),Regard if they will stay in rlc,i would say they Seems to be putting some nice shows in bathrooms in latest days,mayb etc already trying to get the new house(not that they need to do it because they are perfectly good residents).Being this three we never know..would be surprised Also if in some months they were together again.

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

The latest blowjob in wc?From what i watch Sasha couldn't get it up for long and she just stop th blowjob,then after an bit he left wc and she bated.

• Upvote 1

Well seems nothing will happen with this guest girl,fallowing her and Masha for the last days was same routines,sleep till late the guest,the one shower a day,they get out in afternoon and return late at night,they go wc without cam to take dru&&,then nothing more.will watch mainly the guest showers,house is going really boring.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well seems nothing will happen with this guest girl,fallowing her and Masha for the last days was same routines,sleep till late the guest,the one shower a day,they get out in afternoon and return late at night,they go wc without cam to take dru&&,then nothing more.will watch mainly the guest showers,house is going really boring.

The penultimate time when the previous brunette boy came to the apartment (the previous time of the photo) Because they spoke English I heard all the conversation they had and I was solved many questions. For example, it is boring at home and often resorts to hotels, for example, that it is not directly interested for an intimate relationship with a boy also said she also told her mother a month ago that she was bisexual. I learned to understand and explained many things from this discussion!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

The penultimate time when the previous brunette boy came to the apartment (the previous time of the photo) Because they spoke English I heard all the conversation they had and I was solved many questions. For example, it is boring at home and often resorts to hotels, for example, that it is not directly interested for an intimate relationship with a boy also said she also told her mother a month ago that she was bisexual. I learned to understand and explained many things from this discussion!

Thanks for the info my friend.Not surprised at all that Masha uses hotels with some frequency,for exemple she is an very sexual active person and for sure wouldn't be satisfied with just bates,sadly we only see a little part(in this case the most boring)on what Masha and her friends do daily.Maybe that's why place become so boring.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ευχαριστώ για τις πληροφορίες friend.Not μου εξέπληξε καθόλου που χρησιμοποιεί Μάσα ξενοδοχεία με κάποια συχνότητα, για Exemple αυτή είναι μια πολύ σεξουαλική δραστήριο άτομο και σίγουρα δεν θα είναι ικανοποιημένοι με απλά Bates, δυστυχώς βλέπουμε μόνο ένα μικρό μέρος (σε αυτό περίπτωση το πιο βαρετό) σχετικά με το τι κάνει Μάσα και τους φίλους της daily.Maybe που είναι ο λόγος για τον τόπο γίνει τόσο βαρετό.

It's no wonder with me to be invented erotic with the new guest girl as well as with the previous but apart apartment. Still something he said to the brunette boy is that he thinks to leave at the end of the summer.

• Upvote 1