Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Simple one night when absent in vacation d & s came a bearded boy and had sex in the bedroom with Masha only one night. While the following night we saw two boys in the apartment for some hours but then they left with Masha and some girlfriend for some concert but Masha returned the next day back. Before appearing Dasha as a permanent old couple M & S had regular swinger sex with Jane & Dick.

Thanks.  So it sounds like D and S are now pretty much exclusive to each other.  You mentioned M has had just one night of sex with some bearded boy but some seem to think she is having sex with others but not in the apartment, probably hotels.  Correct?  Is there currently another girl staying in the apartment at least temporarily and who is she having sex with, if anyone? 

2 girls just showed up in the apartment that I don't think I have seen before.  Dasha is there as well but Sasha seems to have left.  Who are these 2 girls?  Neither of them appears to be Masha.

Correction, I see Sasha is still there.

20 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

So it's just like you say ze81 !!!

They are trying to fool us but we watching rlc for so much time that the fools aren't us😂.Gess in some months We gona have the moment..the trio makes peace and love😁.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

2 girls just showed up in the apartment that I don't think I have seen before.  Dasha is there as well but Sasha seems to have left.  Who are these 2 girls?  Neither of them appears to be Masha.

Correction, I see Sasha is still there.

The one with colorful underwear is masha,the small cute girl with ponytails is the asexual girl guest,the very skinny girl layed in sofa with Sasha is Dasha.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The one with colorful underwear is masha,the small cute girl with ponytails is the asexual girl guest,the very skinny girl layed in sofa with Sasha is Dasha.

That didn't look like Masha to me but I have only seen her a few times.  So the other girl is just a friend but not sexual with any of them?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I think one reason I didn't recognize Masha is because the few times I've seen her I don't remember that huge tatoo on one arm.  I don't know how I could miss that.

That Tatoo in her arm is relatively recent.Regard the guest girl..she only paid to showers at max.Maybe if Masha(and maybe S&D)pay more the asexual part will end.But Seems they have the routines check..Masha bate,D&S sex after Masha and guest leave,then rest of day,night..nothing.Any good stuff Masha and even guest are doing is done outside.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That Tatoo in her arm is relatively recent.Regard the guest girl..she only paid to showers at max.Maybe if Masha(and maybe S&D)pay more the asexual part will end.But Seems they have the routines check..Masha bate,D&S sex after Masha and guest leave,then rest of day,night..nothing.Any good stuff Masha and even guest are doing is done outside.

Thanks again.  So basically I shouldn't expect to see any girl/girl sex in the apartment at all and probably no sex other than D & S.  That's kind of disappointing because for some reason I though D & M had sex together often.

29 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks again.  So basically I shouldn't expect to see any girl/girl sex in the apartment at all and probably no sex other than D & S.  That's kind of disappointing because for some reason I though D & M had sex together often.

Jealousy can be an ugly thing.. especially when two women share one man.

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Depends what is planied or not,maybe in future the script will include those things.Depends also of $$$.