B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

As much as I hate to say it I'm begionning to think they aren't going to do anything. Too tired or unsure if they should make a move.  Who knows but I'm going to stick around for a little while longer just in case

You are wasting your time on these two tonight. Maybe down the road sometime they will hook up.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You are wasting your time on these two tonight. Maybe down the road sometime they will hook up.

It isn't even 9:30 yet and it wouldn't be the first time I've wasted my time in my life

Kylie did not took only alcohol,no doubt about it, look what she does with the remote control of the jacuzzi, it's very funny... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_15?ts=1555278789&from=share

Btw,just before that Kylie seems to have saw god in the bathroom...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_15?ts=1555278685&from=share

I believe Diane has an oral fixation. Some girls do, not many, but when they were little some like to suck their thumb and then as they got older they found other things to suck(hint). Last Monday she sucked him to completion twice after sex and she like to DT often. She was moaning and if you close you can see when she cums( it helped that he was going down on her at the same time). Tonight she again wanted to duck him off but he stopped to fuck her. That makes me like her more because she was not trying to rush him because she was enjoying it as much as he was. I had a girlfriend that was that way and she would actually cum while giving ablow job... if you find a girl like that keep her...in my humble opinion

Loraine & Mike got comfortable over the past few weeks & yet still respectful to Blair when they do shows together.

I am not looking to see Mike pound Loraine but maybe both of them going down on him would be interesting watch.

Somehow I feel despite the few bates (not sure if she even came) that Loraine had, she wasn't looking that comfortable & quite unnatural unlike the other girls.

IMO, she needs to be loosen up more.

Like the scene earlier, when she was using the dildo on herself while Blair & Mike were having sex on the same bed, she wasn't even into it. 

At times, the dildo was touching more of her inner legs than her pussy. Maybe you can argue she was distracted but after looking at the Replay,  it seems to me she was just literally putting up a "show" which involved a dildo.

It was more for the camera than anything else really. No difference from what the prude from B1 used to do. 😑

Edited by SierraTM
edit