B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

You have to tell the Greedy Shareholders to get their Thumbs Out of their Asses and Invest some Money in their Website.  Get away from the Java Scripts and Flash Player would go for a start.  Secondly Lose the 1080p and take it back to 720p.  Hardly no one can tell the difference from a 720p to a 1080p Video unless they have the Proper Viewing Equipment. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

You have to tell the Greedy Shareholders to get their Thumbs Out of their Asses and Invest some Money in their Website.  Get away from the Java Scripts and Flash Player would go for a start.  Secondly Lose the 1080p and take it back to 720p.  Hardly no one can tell the difference from a 720p to a 1080p Video unless they have the Proper Viewing Equipment. 

Agree 720 is good enough.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Agree 720 is good enough.

1080p takes too long to Buffer.  That's one of the major slowness of the Internet for buffering.  All the other Sites have buffer issues as well, just not as bad as RLC. 

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It makes me happ 🙂  What makes you happy ?

It has been said a million times, if I want to see girls pretending to masturbate, I go to Chaturbate for free

• Like 2

Just now, Sergio said:

It has been said a million times, if I want to see girls pretending to masturbate, I go to Chaturbate for free

Especially the one's that have the Pink Joystick hanging from their Twats.   :biggrin: