B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

il y a 8 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

I guess her Mother never told her doing stuff like that will make you go Blind.   

Guess her mother told her NOT doing stuff like that would make her go blind 😂

She has proven to be her mommy's good girl.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've watched for few days VHTV , and yes, there is more action ... But we all know that they have been chosen to give us shows ... Don't know what is the difference... 

in fact, there is no difference, but VHTV costs less money and REPLAY is free, before the difference was, that RLC seemed more refined and VHTV more rustic, now they are at the same level, almost all false

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

what I don't understand about rlc is that he knows what viewers want and even girls know it well.
for example: last night the girls played with the bottoglia.ù
I believe that 99.97% of us hoped that if they put it in pussy!
and even the girls know it well.
but they make fun of us!
and if I can, since it's a while since I write, not even serious heels (Amina was the last one with beautiful shoes, Emily has beautiful shoes but she never uses blue ones) and never fisting!
what a beard, how boring, how boring, what a beard!

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I just saw the girls (Adelita and Olya) put a neck brace on Pam's neck. What happens to Pam ??

Maybe just a tongue cramp---cause I didn't see her deep throat a dildo while it was on high speed 😏

il y a 12 minutes, happyone a dit :

Maybe just a tongue cramp---cause I didn't see her deep throat a dildo while it was on high speed 😏

Happy, je suis sérieux quand on parle de santé, et je ne suis pas le seul...ok? , alors tes plaisanteries...Tu les gardes.

Je trouve les filles très humaines de s'occuper de Pam. On voit dans cette maison une très grande complicité entre les filles, en général, et cela très souvent. Cela n'a pas été toujours le cas… Quand toutes s'arrangent, c'est mieux pour elles, pour nous et aussi bien sûr pour RLC.

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

She may have strained a neck muscle when Amalia was sitting on her face last night.😀

• Like 2