B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Why would she have a sore throat?  She's only been on the phone since she opened her eyes this morning.😒

Amalia was with Pam not too long ago, and Amalia lives with Kelly--so maybe  Kelly got it from Amalia--maybe Amalia and Ginger will get one also 😐

Just now, happyone said:

Amalia was with Pam not too long ago, and Amalia lives with Kelly--so Kelly got a sore throat also--maybe Amalia and Ginger will get one also 😐

I didn't know she really had a sore throat.  I thought Max was just kidding

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yeah, he really shouldn't joke around--could be a serious sore throat :dodgy:

Well it can't be too serious because as I said she hasn't been off her phone since she opened her eyes this morning.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yeah, he really shouldn't joke around--could be a serious sore throat :dodgy:

When someone sticks their head under a towel over a pot of hot water on the kitchen counter...either one of two things facial or she has a sore throat

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on Robert, I'm not kissing ass to see them.  I'm really happy for those that pay, that they finally got to see something worth watching.  From the sound of it, everything was in open view of the cameras and that's all I wanted when I was a member.  It's nice that the girls gave something to the viewer and even though I didn't get to see it, I'm happy for everyone that did!!

You asked what should they do to make it even better, they could lick each other's  asshole. I didn't say you were kissing ass.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

When someone sticks their head under a towel over a pot of hot water on the kitchen counter...either one of two things facial or she has a sore throat

I've been really busy today so I didn't see that. 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You asked what should they do to make it even better, they could lick each other's  asshole. I didn't say you were kissing ass.

When Ginger first took Amalia's panties off it looked like she did just that. 02:21:40 on replay

• Like 2