B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning/evening/afternoon/night or whatever time it is for where you are at.  Last night I had a wonderful time celebrating my daughters 30th birthday....my kids and grandkids and a lot of friends and family at the event....good times had by all!!!

I've caught up and I must say that even though I missed Ginger Snaps tongue buried deep inside Amalia Earharts pussy as someone posted, I am happy to read where there was something worth watching for a change........sorry I missed it but glad it happened!!  Now, I said that to ask this....if this event were to happen again, what one thing could they do to make it that much better for the viewing audience?

My hat is off to Ginger & Amalia and I hope that it wasn't all because of alcohol or any other mind altering substances!!  Way to Go girls, you had the forum lit up with appreciation from the subscribers!!!!

Invite me!...😝

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

I see a problem with that--if you did show up--that would require an UM and would piss a lot of people off 😏

Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't let him in when he got there.  I would be busy😉

• Like 1