B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

And again, Kelly helped her 2nd house mate to move out.

It is a real pity she herself has to or chose to move out too 😢

I have been busy at work this morning but just caught up on replay and saw Ginger leave.  She left with 1 big suitcase but at least 2 or 3 open shopping bags as well.  I know she can't take those on a plane, can she? 

Another question:  I am following the Barcelona apartments and making occasional posts on them.  I have my notification settings to not receive notifications because I don't want a ton of emails but I have always gotten the pop ups and tone when someone posts on something I follow.  Lately I'm not getting those.  I have to check the "Activities" to see if anyone has posted on these apartments.  I realize I'm still fairly new and not the sharpest crayon in the box but what am I doing wrong please?

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have been busy at work this morning but just caught up on replay and saw Ginger leave.  She left with 1 big suitcase but at least 2 or 3 open shopping bags as well.  I know she can't take those on a plane, can she? 

Another question:  I am following the Barcelona apartments and making occasional posts on them.  I have my notification settings to not receive notifications because I don't want a ton of emails but I have always gotten the pop ups and tone when someone posts on something I follow.  Lately I'm not getting those.  I have to check the "Activities" to see if anyone has posted on these apartments.  I realize I'm still fairly new and not the sharpest crayon in the box but what am I doing wrong please?

Hmm I have never gotten any of those, not sure if I have it turned off. I get a notification up under the bell when someone have replied / quoted me, im good with that, dont need more.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm I have never gotten any of those, not sure if I have it turned off. I get a notification up under the bell when someone have replied / quoted me, im good with that, dont need more.

That's what I have been getting as well but lately I haven't been and can't figure out why. 

il y a 21 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I blocked notifications too from this website but I still get the pop ups and tone sound.

I am not too sure what have you done wrong or what have I not done lol...

Just now, SierraTM said:

I blocked notifications too from this website but I still get the pop ups and tone sound.

I am not too sure what have you done wrong or what have I not done lol...

Thanks.  I am beginning to think that I have to make some kind of post each morning for each apartment, even if I don't have anything to say, in order to get those pop up and tone notifications.  It shouldn't be that way.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Goodbye Ginger, I am sure most of us pervs here appreciate what you have given for the past 3 months.

Hope the future bodes well for you and may you have a safe flight home 😘

And I give you the best series of the NBA playoffs so far ended with this victorious wave goodbye ✌️

damelastnight goodbye GIF by NBC Sports Northwest

You got that right...

26 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

At least one of those bags was full of food and other things from the kitchen. 😕

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

At least one of those bags was full of food and other things from the kitchen. 😕

Bags of food and things from the kitchen when she is supposedly flying back home? 

Guest Peeker Seeker

New girls not impress no to beautiful these girls. need very beautiful girls with big tits and nice ass. No happy now this place.

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I survived the work, but now I don't see any real lesbian show between Pam and Amalia, what happens?

They are in the tub together now.  Maybe it's the start of their showtime but to be honest after seeing Ginger and Amalia together the other night I think anything these 2 do will be a disappointment.