B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

seeing Ginger with his new shoes, I feel a little sad, before joking about her being poor, I regret what I said and I swear that I will not speak ill of her, from now on

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

seeing Ginger with his new shoes, I feel a little sad, before joking about her being poor, I regret what I said and I swear that I will not speak ill of her, from now on

Are you being sarcastic of serious Sergio?...Without any emojis it's hard to tell...😕

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you being sarcastic of serious Sergio?...Without any emojis it's hard to tell...😕

no, this time it is not sarcasm, I am really very impressed, it seemed like a child to whom they had made the most beautiful gift in the world, normally I am a bit shit, but I also have a heart, actually we don't really know how these girls live, in the their countries

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

no, this time it is not sarcasm, I am really very impressed, it seemed like a child to whom they had made the most beautiful gift in the world, normally I am a bit shit, but I also have a heart, actually we don't really know how these girls live, in the their countries

👍

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

In which case I liked your original post 😉

Il y a 11 heures, Sergio a dit :

Earlier on she bought a new branded bag too so her time here with RLC is kind of fruitful. 

I think we don't have to feel sad for her, each of us live our own lives and each has his or her own enjoyment.

It does not mean one who does not have a new pair of shoes will not be happy and vice versa.