B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

There you go again -- you have their back only if they beleive you and if someone doesn't believe your b.s -you attack them like you did here. IMO

it has nothing to do with whether or not he believes me, he called me out basically and said i was cynical.  the people on this forum are all supposed to be adults and have a mind of their own.  they can decide for themselves what to believe or not.  it's kind of like when i just caught up on B1 and they left for some other forum of entertainment and one of the girls was apparently wearing something risqué with just a coat on over it and i am supposed to believe that wherever they are going she's not going to strip down......give me a fucking break! all three of the girls in B1 are at the very least.....strippers!!

A new addendum has been added at the end of the Gina's RLC contract for her extension at B2... :biggrin:

Aside

I wonder what color was the pen for the signature... 👀

Kris, before going to bed he looked in the bedside table, the booklet with the bonus rates, but maybe he doesn't know that the bonus is paid if you see masturbation, otherwise nothing

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it has nothing to do with whether or not he believes me, he called me out basically and said i was cynical.  the people on this forum are all supposed to be adults and have a mind of their own.  they can decide for themselves what to believe or not.  it's kind of like when i just caught up on B1 and they left for some other forum of entertainment and one of the girls was apparently wearing something risqué with just a coat on over it and i am supposed to believe that wherever they are going she's not going to strip down......give me a fucking break! all three of the girls in B1 are at the very least.....strippers!!

OK Harley maybe cynical was a bit strong.  I looked it up in the dictionary and it isn't exactly what I meant but in my defense I don't have a dictionary in my brain.  I apologize.  You do however seem to have very strong feelings that every girl in GOV are strippers or worse and try hard to convince the rest of us that you are right yet you have nothing to back that up.  You have called me naive and told me to wise up and a few other things which I can't recall at the moment.  You've laughed at me for being gullible because I don't see everything the way you do.  In my post where I said you were cynical I asked you what "business" these girls were involved in off cam and what proof you had to back that up and you chose to attack me instead of answering my question. 

You said you had just caught up with B1 and mention what someone posted about the girls leaving for "some other forum of entertainment" and one was wearing just a coat over her undies.   That person was mistaken and I posted on it in the B1 thread just as you were typing your post.  It was a dress and I gave the exact replay time that she was standing in front of the hall mirror so all could see it was a nice dress.  I gave PROOF.  You say that all 3 of those girls are at the very least strippers insinuating they may be even worse than strippers.  You make a bold statement there without a shred of proof.  I won't even go into some of the other claims you make with nothing to back them up. 

You are right about one thing.  We are all adults and capable of making up our own minds what we choose to believe but you try very hard to convince us we are wrong and make fun of us when we don't accept your viewpoint.  We all know your feelings about RLC.  You make that very clear.  I have absolutely nothing against you Harley, for Christ sake you are a Texas boy, but please don't criticize and mock us if whe don't believe everything you preach.  We are all entitled to believe what we choose but I for one am always ready to admit I was wrong when shown proof that I'm wrong.  Maybe I should have been from Missouri, the show me state.

I'm closing up in a few minutes and when I get home I'm going to crack a Corona or 10 to your health.  If I read you have attacked me again I will still drink to your health.  I don't hold grudges.

• Like 2

Just a simple question here,  What good girl next door would come to RLC, and masturbate and PLAY lesbian games and shower nude legs open in front of cameras so the whole wide world can admire her nudity  ??  Of course these girls are experienced in the whole sex scene.  They want you to beleive that they are aspiring Modells or Artists  or wtf ballet dancer, but all in all, they come here for the moolah,

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Just a simple question here,  What good girl next door would come to RLC, and masturbate and PLAY lesbian games and shower nude legs open in front of cameras so the whole wide world can admire her nudity  ??  Of course these girls are experienced in the whole sex scene.  They want you to beleive that they are aspiring Modells or Artists  or wtf ballet dancer, but all in all, they come here for the moolah,

N O N E.........NONE!!

YES THEY ARE!!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sure they do but also for the chance to spend 1 or more months in a beautiful city like Barcelona.  How many girls from their country get an opportunity like that?  Some I'm sure are quite sexually active and comfortable with what's required of them but as we've seen some of them are not and struggle to adjust. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sorry but have no doubts they all almost almost virgins,and pretty sure if not all at least an good number of them are top models,and with absolutely no experience in strip clubs....................................................................keegan-michael key lol GIF by HULU.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sorry but have no doubts they all almost almost virgins,and pretty sure if not all at least an good number of them are top models,and with absolutely no experience in strip clubs....................................................................keegan-michael key lol GIF by HULU.🤣

Yeah Maybe I'm wrong about  them  That Smily should have been here!!!

• Upvote 1

About 7.00 am and to be continued
Tori and Grace at B2,Kiki and Kris still outside,Gina,speaking english with some stupid voice messages and take a white martini breakfast mixed with other beverage...
Finally maybe B2 can be entertaining me,who knows... :biggrin:

Aside 

Hey RLC's A-holes,it would be a nice gesture by you,not to produce some shitty UM of any kind this day,thank you by advance.. 👀