Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She looks good and in a good frame of mind, although there lingers a nagging doubt.....Why for instance were two pizza delivered? She I doubt will consume two tonight....... Is one for tomorrow, or is the feeding machine due home tonight.....We shall see.

She's just waiting on the black and white striped one to appear.

It's OK now just slide off the panties and go for it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Would be quite an amazing and exhilaratingly special experience to be afforded a privilege of being able to give the remarkable woman of the residences a good allover rub down and massage with a nice moisturizing and conditioning lotion or oil to stimulate her skin and aid in a tanning endeavor. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Before I step into my job I just like to say I don't believe this is any type of drought going on but something you have to factor in sometimes because you're dealing with a human being that wants to go out there and enjoy life and since we're dealing with someone that's sexual and will eventually take care of her needs, then I believe it will eventually happen soon..... hopefully it will happen when I get off work tomorrow morning

"Dealing with someone that's sexual and will eventually take care of her needs"

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are possibly going to be wrong Nich.....Not sure yet if he has gone for a while, which would be good, but regardless, I think that we are likely to have a busy weekend....Just a gut feeling, and if we do, I might just rethink my decision to stop my subscriptions to RLC.....

You were correct, Sir!....

At Least for Today

• Like 1