Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

Interesting choice of menus for the two young uns. Eva is having, what appears to be organic " grass fed lamb " while Paul is building up his energy with a balanced diet of the equivalent of a half gallon of ice cream and Nutela !

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Indeed a nice pleasant way to greet the day, but what a contrast to previous weekends, last week 2-3 hours of build up with dancing etc....today ( so far ) 15 minutes total....Beat the clock!! 😾

jimbo you're showing your age if you remember "Beat the Clock" game show.

Just to put the damper on anyone's expectations for next weekend her Aunty should be around.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Catch you all later. Hope he departs again if not the rest of the weekend at least 4 or more hours today. 😀

Not a chance, in my humble opinion.😸

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo you're showing your age if you remember "Beat the Clock" game show.

Just to put the damper on anyone's expectations for next weekend her Aunty should be around.

Ain’t we lucky......And yes, I remember “Beat the Clock” ..😸

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ain’t we lucky......And yes, I remember “Beat the Clock” ..😸

Dare we bring up, before TV, radio programs ?😁

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, scutus said:

Dare we bring up, before TV, radio programs ?😁

How bloody gullible were we when we were “ Nippers” 

There used to be a program on radio called “ The Peter Brough and Archie Andrews show” and it was compulsive listening for kids.......But how stupid were we.....Peter Brough was a ventriloquist, and Archie Andrews was his wooden dummy.....And years later I looked them up on the net, and can you imagine he actually sat down in the studio sometimes dressed up in tuxedo and bow tie, with this ridiculous piece of grinning wood sitting on his knee while he broadcast. 😹😹

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How bloody gullible were we when we were “ Nippers” 

There used to be a program on radio called “ The Peter Brough and Archie Andrews show” and it was compulsive listening for kids.......But how stupid were we.....Peter Brough was a ventriloquist, and Archie Andrews was his wooden dummy.....And years later I looked them up on the net, and can you imagine he actually sat down in the studio sometimes dressed up in tuxedo and bow tie, with this ridiculous piece of grinning wood sitting on his knee while he broadcast. 😹😹

Image result for peter brough and archie andrewsWhich one’s the dummy?

• Like 1