Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

The change was very steep. We ze81 said it and we believed it was a good set-up scenario. Simple where they stopped selling changed scenario. As for what Masha said to the two gey boys that is 7 years with sasha it was not true. After Masha when he first appeared in the dasha & demid apartment he was with another boy.

Indeed,if feels an "scenario" puted not by one or two of them but all three.i know they take a lot of drugs and that makes people kinda crazy in those moments,but it just don't make sense a lot of the things.We will see who of us got the right "version" of what is going on in the house and who s not in future.The split looked to fast,outa nothing..that alone is suspicious.So one day Masha and Dasha are all in love,doing thresomes with Sasha..and couple days later..no talking,two livingroom and other alone in bedroom,and on top of that..it's rlc..lots of situations created to get atention and views,first mistake many make is to take what they see in cams as just real life stuff and forgetting it's an cam site that wants to make money and get more clients.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, AntEater a dit :

Welp ressemble à M & D sont officiellement en vacances. Je me demande ce que Sasha va faire seul à la maison ....

IL NE FERA RIEN comme d ' habitude  c' est un paresseux son seul talent c ' est son saucisson .........après RCL il finira clochard sous un pont ...Dasha écartera les cuisses devant un papa sucre .....seul Masha qui a du talent et de l ' énergie se sortira de cette impasse 

• Like 1

BUFFF is selling a telenovela in this apartment (subtitled in English, Much chance) for the majority of the U.S.A. public that there is no where to take it! There is no one who can believe these three characters who no longer know what to do to attract attention. I don't think they needed to do this...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

BUFFF is selling a telenovela in this apartment (subtitled in English, Much chance) for the majority of the U.S.A. public that there is no where to take it! There is no one who can believe these three characters who no longer know what to do to attract attention. I don't think they needed to do this...

At this point they don't fool almost anyone anymore.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gudari said:

At this point is hard to imagine what else's can they do,hardy they gona find an scrip as strong as an breakup,Masha nuns girlfriends guests are old news,maybe Sasha is the key for te new scrip..An Bi Sasha that founds new "love" with an dude guest and Meanwile Masha&Dasha sparkle "returns" again and they fall in love again.They need an scrip as good as Forest Gump to continue having the attentions toward them.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Stn no ideia who Tom is but..absolutely agree with you😁.

Watch this Apartment and enjoy it while you can.  Once Dasha and Masha Return this Apartment will become All Premium just as all the others have suddenly become. 

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Watch this Apartment and enjoy it while you can.  Once Dasha and Masha Return this Apartment will become All Premium just as all the others have suddenly become. 

In my case no big problem,paid user for years.But it sucks for people that just watched free cams in the houses.