R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She probably read CC comments and saw where someone called her the "Housekeeper.":sad:

Any problem talk to me..Cheers to you and kami.The housekeeper doesn't cares a Fuck what i say or not,obvious she had some problem in her personal life but because we don't see her personal life in cams..we will never know.Want a fucking sad face..were you go...😔😞.Have an great,amazing fucking day!!

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Any problem talk to me..Cheers to you and kami.The housekeeper doesn't cares a Fuck what i say or not,obvious she had some problem in her personal life but because we don't see her personal life in cams..we will never know.Want a fucking sad face..were you go...😔😞.Have an great,amazing fucking day!!

Did I mention your name? You wishing me "an great,amazing fucking day" is sort of like Nancy Pelosi saying she is best friends with President Trump. :tongue:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did I mention your name? You wishing me "an great,amazing fucking day" is sort of like Nancy Pelosi saying she is best friends with President Trump. :tongue:

Does the cows have milk?Does it rains in winter?Of course you're talking about me Regard the housekeeper remark,obviously she was crying because of me,that's what makes sense,right!If she had any minimal personal life done in cams then we probably would have some ideia of what was all About,maybe the bathtub it's broken or something,honestly don't give a fuck about it.Have indeed a great day because every person deserves it.

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Good luck with that business model...lol :dodgy:

Not to bother you maxfactor, but I think this is kind of essential. Some like these 4 friends and their life, some want's the sex.

RLC having "products" for different kinds of  customers have the key to this: the number of viewers which determines if this apartment survives.

We are not so many posting here, but a lot of people follow the thread. If enough viewers there is your business model.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Does the cows have milk?Does it rains in winter?Of course you're talking about me Regard the housekeeper remark,obviously she was crying because of me,that's what makes sense,right!If she had any minimal personal life done in cams then we probably would have some ideia of what was all About,maybe the bathtub it's broken or something,honestly don't give a fuck about it.Have indeed a great day because every person deserves it.

Have you been trapped in spite of all warnings?

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

:biggrin: Can't believe you actually thought my comment was serious.