Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

I was recruited by the goddess Leora early July 2013 and I became a Premium addict Member of the RLC Sect. Yes i confess, i gave my money to the Sect, month after month, there were times when I wanted to leave but I always came back for the goddess, day after day, years after years, finally i left the premium a the end of the past month because of the problems of catch, bugs, Black screen and .... After six years, this late afternoon they's stuck me on free cams  "Daily playback limited for non member" 

you joke RLC, and now after several hours, i reconnect and now it

chuck norris GIF 

Enough is Enough  Goodbye RLC Premium

• Like 3

Uggh I hate hate HATE a bate and switch so much I'm definitely not paying these fools just on the principle of it. I would have been A LOT more likely to pay if they just started it off as a premium couple's apartment from the get-go but I refuse to condone these stupid shenanigans! FUCK YOU RLC! I'm still  looking forward to Franklin's updates though...😆

I wonder what reason Hakeem and RLC gave Asia for having a members only apartment. Or are we to foolishly assume that she doesn't even know the apartment has gone exclusive? 😏

Just putting it out there that this couple (mainly Hakeem) has generated 70 pages in just under 2 weeks. Of course with RLC switching the apartment to members only, the traffic will surely die down now.

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just putting it out there that this couple (mainly Hakeem) has generated 70 pages in just under 2 weeks. Of course with RLC switching the apartment to members only, the traffic will surely die down now.

RLC is cruel when I was watching a hot scene at Masha's they deliberately started a UM and I was turning colors about it!!  They will never get another dollar from me,  they gave me a hard time for canceling my subscription.  I told them you're not gonna tell me what to do with my money!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

RLC is cruel when I was watching a hot scene at Masha's they deliberately started a UM and I was turning colors about it!!  They will never get another dollar from me,  they gave me a hard time for canceling my subscription.  I told them you're not gonna tell me what to do with my money!!

RLC has a habit of putting certain Apartments UM when certain activities happen.  Don't know what their objective is to making this Apartment all Premium but it's their doing.

• How did we conclude that Hakeem was Nigerian btw? He doesn't look especially African, more mixed race to me and similar to the girl he most recently brought home. Could they even be Canadian or West Indian, perhaps even from Trinidad or somewhere else in the Caribbean? They speak English there, too. 

I haven't had a chance to hear him or any of his guests or original partner speaking clearly enough to decipher an accent. Any good reason why he is not an American himself, even?

There is one point that we probably aren't give the proper relevance for the sucess of this house..the language.Its more interesting to watch the conversations,even the sex is more interesting because all the curses in English hehe,first time in many time that i actualy have rlc with sound relatively high.Hope rlc doesn't screw this,last thing this place needs is rlc show tactics and stuff,Place is raw,authentic(less the part of the fake couple hehe),if all this change place will be just like an dozen others in rlc,bland,boring and with scrips all over the place.Now if rlc doesn't mind..we need an few more houses with residents like this.

Dopo ieri sera mi cominco sempre più che questa è una coppia di convenienza (money...),con Asia fà poco sesso ( e con il preservativo)... In questa settimana 2 ragazze diverse ma simili (robuste) che non hanno avuto problemi a scopare senza preservativo... Tutte due lo conoscevano, con questa di stasera sembrava un pò più distaccato, con l'altra un pò più in confidenza... Forse sono solo attratte dalle sue dimensioni ??? e comunque non usa creme

il y a une heure, bubbleobillo a dit :
  • How did we conclude that Hakeem was Nigerian btw? He doesn't look especially African, more mixed race to me and similar to the girl he most recently brought home. Could they even be Canadian or West Indian, perhaps even from Trinidad or somewhere else in the Caribbean? They speak English there, too. 

I haven't had a chance to hear him or any of his guests or original partner speaking clearly enough to decipher an accent. Any good reason why he is not an American himself, even?

Hakeem talked with Asia about his Nigerian upbringing in their first or second day in the apartment.

Asia came home just after midnight after having a very bad time at work, apparently.  She spoke about her boss, her manager (the boss's son) and the company accountant concluding that she and her colleagues at the lower grade level were being paid too much, and that their pay would be lowered to pay the higher grade workers more.  [Still no mention of what work she does].  She doesn't show much emotion but she was quite pissed off.  Hakeem said she could always leave work and just stay in the apartment because it's very comfortable, but Asia said that she still wanted to work.  However, although Hakeem listened and responded he never took his eyes away from his gaming screen or controller.  Asia went silent and Hakeem eventually realised he'd pissed her off too and tried to comfort Asia.  For the first time ever, she rejected his advances.  She then went to the bathroom to clean up and brush her teeth.  Hakeem followed and tried to get her to say what was wrong.  Asia said "nothing", so Hakeem then tried fondling her, asking her again to say what was troubling her.  She gave no reply but firmly pushed his hands away and rejected him again.  Hakeem gave up and so did Asia, going to bed on her own

Trouble brewing.