7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh now wait, that opens up a whole new can of worms. So, they are going to sub-divide a single residence into 2 earning apts. Fuck, if they are going to do that why not just put the all in cages and stack them up in a grid? This is crazy! The way it's always worked in that the manager gets the paycheck and then doles it out based on the merits of the tenants as determined by the manager and contract with the tenant.

I still say VHTV got caught with their pants down and what they are actually doing is separating revenues based on camming vs real life.

Was just an idea of me. Maybe they are doing it because the house will be so big that the cam list would be too long. Who knows... They should just use my solution 😁

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Or it could just be your standard "run of the mill" fuck up that we all have come to love and expect from VHTV. 😂

BUT, usually when things like this happen it's for a reason and from what I can tell based on these tenants, it's means to section off the camming from robbing the real life talent from the viewer revenue.

So we shall be getting even more posts now asking for the cam site address's lool from non subcribers.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Or it could just be your standard "run of the mill" fuck up that we all have come to love and expect from VHTV. 😂

BUT, usually when things like this happen it's for a reason and from what I can tell based on these tenants, it's means to section off the camming from robbing the real life talent from the viewer revenue.

Yeah but it won't as one side or the other will suffer either way.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'm sure of it. It's all real life though don't you know. LOL

Here's the thing! Kudos to VHTV if they can pull this off and level the playing field between real life tenants and camstars. I suggested this a long, long, time ago! Even though tenants here cam, the thing is that they could always just go somewhere else and cam (work) and the apt would just be sitting empty until they got home. No one is forcing anyone to watch anything. If anyone doesn't like the camming, don't watch it. It really is that simple. In the past the bug issue for me was that it wasn't fair to the real life tenants for camstars to be stealing views with hours of camming. If that can be corrected for then viola! No more issues and the rest is just people complaining cause they don't like camming.

Yeah but whilst camming nothing will be happening elsewhere. Especially for non subscribers as they will see nothing at all lool

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'm sure of it. It's all real life though don't you know. LOL

Here's the thing! Kudos to VHTV if they can pull this off and level the playing field between real life tenants and camstars. I suggested this a long, long, time ago! Even though tenants here cam, the thing is that they could always just go somewhere else and cam (work) and the apt would just be sitting empty until they got home. No one is forcing anyone to watch anything. If anyone doesn't like the camming, don't watch it. It really is that simple. In the past the bug issue for me was that it wasn't fair to the real life tenants for camstars to be stealing views with hours of camming. If that can be corrected for then viola! No more issues and the rest is just people complaining cause they don't like camming.

What I do not get why they make the efforts to make this in Spain where everything is a lot more expensive like in the CIS states. There is no benefit at all from a warmer place unless they add an area with pool and opportunities for outside activities... 

Just now, Amy3 said:

As for the pool, those neighbors are very close. Don't think we'll see much from that.

Yes yes I am sure there won't be an outside area. For me everything is pretty stupid on that place... Nothing makes any sense.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes yes I am sure there won't be an outside area. For me everything is pretty stupid on that place... Nothing makes any sense.

That type of apartment doesn't seems very expensive ..All in that place seems very cheap. When you compare with the majority of the russian places this ones look worse
Seems the type of apartment for gather as much people as possible inside with separate accomodations (like apartments for constructors crews when they move to work in a different country)

The reason of their location here could also be other extra business around the area for them to work

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That type of apartment doesn't seems very expensive ..All in that place seems very cheap. When you compare with the majority of the russian places this ones look worse
Seems the type of apartment for gather as much people as possible inside with separate accomodations (like apartments for constructors crews when they move to work in a different country)

The reason of their location here could also be other extra business around the area for them to work

Yes that might be a possibility... 

I think we stand on pedestals and we forget that many of these fine people are actually in a rather desperate situation. Ok, maybe the preppy kids from the valley are in this for the party and drinks, but not everyone here is so care free and their motivations are largely unknown. It's hard to say for sure. This is part of the reason that I've changed my view on the tenants, even the ones that I may have some moral issue with or whatever. The fact of the matter is that no one here knows the full truth of what's going in their lives and why they are here, even the ones who we know first hand. There is always more to the story. That's why I say don't be so worried about what it is that you want to see and instead find some value in what it is that you can see among all of the tenants.   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think we stand on pedestals and we forget that many of these fine people are actually in a rather desperate situation. Ok, maybe the preppy kids from the valley are in this for the party and drinks, but not everyone here is so care free and their motivations are largely unknown. It's hard to say for sure. This is part of the reason that I've changed my view on the tenants, even the ones that I may have some moral issue with or whatever. The fact of the matter is that no one here knows the full truth of what's going in their lives and why they are here, even the ones who we know first hand. There is always more to the story. That's why I say don't be so worried about what it is that you want to see and instead find some value in what it is that you can see among all of the tenants.   

Your change of view and opinions on the tennants is admirable but whether it is plausible is debatable. I don't personally think they are down and outs when you consider they all seem to have the latest hi tech equipment, laptops, phones, sex toys, tattoos etc etc which all cost money. My view is that most of them are just looking for the fast buck with the least of effort and cashing in on the punters who choose to support them. I may be wrong but it is something you can argue about forever and never come to any conclusion. After all many if them are so called managers so they must have some intelligence and talent other than a readily available pussy or oversexed dick 😁

• Like 1