1 hour ago, waldi said:

I agree; most of them descend from lower class rather and having expensive gadgets don't move them to upper one, they still need to do something if they want to get a bit more than people in a factory have; not much choice in a country like Russia, I reckon, that's why many choose show business like vhtv, for instance 🙂

I am not sure that they are all intelligent. Yes people like Nina had a university education and can read music but it is not unusual to see tenants watching children's cartoons.

17 minutes ago, squish said:

Please advise what rlc did to make this happen.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are there any good ones? Maybe that girl who cheated a lot?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Vanessa would be ideal for VHTV. 

There are several rlc residents that would give good VH residents,like Kitty,Dasha,Sasha,masha,Olivia and her crew,but because i like some of them i hope they never join VH.But would love that all residents and guests of Angie motel travel agency,no sex in cams for years to join VH..that way i would get rid of them in rlc hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

There are several rlc residents that would give good VH residents,like Kitty,Dasha,Sasha,masha,Olivia and her crew,but because i like some of them i hope they never join VH.But would love that all residents and guests of Angie motel travel agency,no sex in cams for years to join VH..that way i would get rid of them in rlc hehe.

You gave me the impression that something ha happened at rlc to make people migrate away.

• Upvote 1

Just now, squish said:

You gave me the impression that something ha happened at rlc to make people migrate away.

I understand you bad sorry,indeed something happened in rlc,they ended with an good number of free cams(not sure if all of them) and apartments passed to premium only..more or less this.