B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

it looks like sofie has not forgotten. how to keep the angle just right so nothing  will be seen on the rlc cams. .but that is how she has done it .in every stay on rlc  so why would she change on this stay. sofie is just as big of a waste in a rlc apartment as she was on her last three stays ...

Indeed.And notice the little details...look how she stays almost always in in just one side of bed..notice how she places the ❤️ shaped pillow..what a nice way to get some fallowers "crazy" about her,she smiles a lot during the shows but even that feels so so cold,my best two word to describe Sophie as resident...Soulless and work.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

New toys for Sofie

and she's naked

You really seem to think she's masturbating. 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

but covered up

Of course. When will People here understand that everything from her is just teasing? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand why everyone is angry with Sofie, she shows us a big and real masturbation right now, she's the truest girl in RLC 😂😂🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

This apartment reflects the current state of RLC.

A joke. A fxxking joke.

Never seen so much shows like this in rlc,and rlc really wants This emotionless,fake,scrip,Soulless shows because the girls that do this better are always returning and that staying for more time,the twins,Sophie etc.The worst is that the normal act,that just want to fun without crap shows scripts are puted away in favor of this show girls.

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

One can only Hope.  :biggrin:

I hope so too, that she get the fxxk out of here and we don't see her ever again.

I really wonder how stupid can u get to bring her in again & not state clearly to her she has to provide entertainment.

It is like bringing back a girl to your whorehouse cafe but you already know this girl will only sit at the counter & look at her phone even when there are customers.