B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I get it ...there's no cock.  But I have a solution...over at VH there is an apartment I just saw with 4 guys sitting naked and not one female in sight...thats your kind of place

Then again, Sopie is completely unrealistic, that is what some dislike about her.

VH is even more unrealistic. For a real voyuer both places are useless. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

As if you couldn't know that before. Sophie just does these silly teasing shows and never manages to make something lifelike on camera. 

Just like the twins she is a full failure for the project and should never have been cast again. 

BTW, RLC should finally en this whole show bullshit going on in Barcelona. Why not finally cast some girls who have not all the fun just only outside the view of the cameras. 

finally, somebody with some sense!

59 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I get it ...there's no cock.  But I have a solution...over at VH there is an apartment I just saw with 4 guys sitting naked and not one female in sight...thats your kind of place

kind of sounds like it may be both of y'alls kind of place if you noticed it LOL 🙂

55 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I take it that was a total accident Max...😉

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then again, Sopie is completely unrealistic, that is what some dislike about her.

VH is even more unrealistic. For a real voyuer both places are useless. 

Have we not been over this before?  Just admit it...YOU DON'T like her.  Mostly because she is very good at bringing guys (one anyway) and torturing him to the point of blue balls.  You are mad because you didn't get to see his cock.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Unfortunately over there it's very common.  Mostly why I don't sub there any more.

I know a lot of guys here like Valerie...but, although I haven't renewed my sub yet, from what I've seen and heard, she looks like she's wandered onto the wrong site and she meant to join VH...😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know a lot of guys here like Valerie...but, although I haven't renewed my sub yet, from what I've seen and heard, she looks like she's wandered onto the wrong site and she meant to join VH...😏

From what I read, Loraine enjoyed her cock 😏

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Have we not been over this before?  Just admit it...YOU DON'T like her.  Mostly because she is very good at bringing guys (one anyway) and torturing him to the point of blue balls.  You are mad because you didn't get to see his cock.

Her whole stay in this apartment is free of participation and downright overwhelmingly lifeless. That's not just for those ridiculously teasing shows she makes. 

I despise all teasing shows (even if she would really do something). That you celebrate here a girl that is actually only on RLC to fool the audience I think is stupid. 

I wish RLC would become more real in this apartments again and stop this teasing bullshit. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1