B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

il y a 56 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Like you are biased on Monica, I am biased on Valerie right now. It just pissed me off last night, because I think you were pretty unfair with your negativity. You loved the twins for their "genuinity", pointing their pussies at the cameras 24/7, you love Sofie and Monica styled bates, with a long long tease show first, then a bate pointed slightly out of view. My point has always been that that is equally much a show, or even more so, than actually showing something explicite. It's just a little more softcore, and even more unrealistic to be doing in your own room, in my opinion. Valerie is totally spontanous, if she feels horny she bates then and there, and she has creativity, doing it in a different way every time. Her pleasure seems real. I'd call that genuinity too. Just quick and easy, not making a long screenplay of teasing and buildup.

Wait Naga likes Sofie's style of bating????

Me be damned.... okay this we have a disagreement.

Me no Sofie, that's it 😏

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Wait Naga likes Sofie's style of bating????

Me be damned.... okay this we have a disagreement.

Me no Sofie, that's it 😏

I don't...but I couldn't be arsed to argue with Ed...Maybe during her 2nd stay, but I lost most of my interest in her since than...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't...but I couldn't be arsed to argue with Ed...Maybe during her 2nd stay, but I lost most of my interest in her since than...

OK?

I just think we have very different views on this topic. On what can be said to be genuine behaviour. I like this, you like that. Let us forget it, and be friends again.

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ahh we are good now :biggrin:

Lets celebrate, time to get the dancers...

fun party hard GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK?

I just think we have very different views on this topic. On what can be said to be genuine behaviour. I like this, you like that. Let us forget it, and be friends again.

It's forgotten Ed...No worries man, life's too short my friend...👍

I really wish Monica had that overhead cam in her room back then though...😍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really wish Monica had that overhead cam in her room back then though...😍

I wish Gina had cam 17 during her 2nd stay!

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wish Gina had cam 17 during her 2nd stay!

At least we saw Gina on the overhead cam in what was Monica's room...Monica's usual bating position would've pointing straight at it...but I'll probably never witness it...☹️