B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...they should be looking at getting their 5 a day...Banana, cucumber. courgette, carrot and Melon (in Slma's case)...

Always think about balancing your diet,Spicy BoY...

Its important... :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Never thought we’d see a girl bate on the dining table. Up until Valerie no one ever thought of doing that. Needs better light though

Yes, well the new pay list has just come out today from RLC...It was posted through the door but Valerie has hidden it from the other girls in her knicker drawer.. so they don't know about it...A new addition...Bating on any dining room table surrounded by several dildos=1000 Euro...and if you take it to the sofa, an extra 500...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, well the new pay list has just come out today from RLC...It was posted through the door but Valerie has hidden it from the other girls in her knicker drawer.. so they don't know about it...A new addition...Bating on any dining room table surrounded by several dildos=1000 Euro...and if you take it to the sofa, an extra 500...

yeah...

Spicy BoY...

And 10 more...

If you put ToTo...:biggrin:

ASide

I'm sure Mickey is proud of you,VaL...
Btw Karina is also a Fan...
Of Mickey...👀

10 minutes ago, zzakary said:

yeah...

Spicy BoY...

And 10 more...

If you put ToTo...:biggrin:

You know...I always get a hard on when I hear Africa by Toto...I don't know why, it's fucking weird

I've also found a new radio station..'Toto FM'...:biggrin:

• Like 1

Valerie is simply amazing! You could argue that she is a show-girl, but she sure has alot of creativity! First ever bate in the pool, and now the first bate on the dining-table! She has now passed Diane on my top list! She ought to be one of the best tenants ever, depending alittle on what I count, but I'd say she is atleast top 3! I'd say #1 on masturbation!

🥰

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This girl is too much for VH!! What is the point of this in totally shit light!!...Oh, sorry...Numi's in her bed so she can't bate for her umpteenth time today in her bedroom...😏

Sorry, but same could be said about Monica's 3 hours of exaggerated screaming-bates. Besides, you've been a warm defender bodypainting-parties in the past, so.... I guess you should just say that you doesn't really fancy Valerie, because this wasn't particularily more VH than any others! Salma's super silly melon-show tonight for example, is much more worth criticicing.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, but same could be said about Monica's 3 hours of exaggerated screaming-bates. Besides, you've been a warm defender bodypainting-parties in the past, so.... I guess you should just say that you doesn't really fancy Valerie, because this wasn't particularily more VH than any others! Salma's super silly melon-show tonight for example, is much more worth criticicing.

Life is unfair,babyboy... :biggrin:

Image associée

ASide

Valerie>Mo...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I was just about to go to bed, but not now!!!!!!
Before I start, are you saying that what Valerie did tonight, and last night with her stuck on dicks on the wardrobe are the same as Monica;s bates? Yes, Monica was exaggerated, with her sound effects, but she put so much effort into them, they were obviously, to me a totally biased and obsessed fan, genuine...Why would she spend so much time going through that to fake it. Also, your 3 hrs are a slight exaggeration, I've got all her best stuff recorded, and you're way off the mark mate. The main attraction I have with her bates was that she wore a number of different outfits, and her teasing and lead up to the main event were tremendous...and she very rarely bated directly at the cam...unlike Val!
So how the fuck can you compare Monica and Valerie...I cannot, for the life of me, understand this post ,Ed..It's as though someone has bribed you to wind me up...and you won the bet!!!!.. or your taking something illegal
And when have I ever been a real fan of body painting, FFS! 

I'm not a huge fan of Val, admittedly, but that's based on what she's doing. VH style...

Your post really touched a nerve, Ed, it was totally unlike you, tbh,...

IMO Valerie and Damira are the best additions so far over the past 1 month or so. Both are not shy and dare to show the cameras everything.

But just to rudely interject into the discussion between Naga and ed2, I think it is quite unfair to compare both Monica & Valerie but one thing both girls have in common is that they can have multiple bates within a short span of time. Three hours of exaggerated scream-bates mentioned by ed2 is obviously exaggerated by himself, I heard no screaming from her unless my audio output is faulty. 

But since this is between ed2 & Naga, I will not go into details.

I think in short I will more likely to re-watch Monica's videos over Valerie's anytime any day.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

IMO Valerie and Damira are the best additions so far over the past 1 month or so. Both are not shy and dare to show the cameras everything.

But just to rudely interject into the discussion between Naga and ed2, I think it is quite unfair to compare both Monica & Valerie but one thing both girls have in common is that they can have multiple bates within a short span of time. Three hours of exaggerated scream-bates mentioned by ed2 is obviously exaggerated by himself, I heard no screaming from her unless my audio output is faulty. 

But since this is between ed2 & Naga, I will not go into details.

I think in short I will more likely to re-watch Monica's videos over Valerie's anytime any day.

I can't understand the parameters you use to say that one girl is better than another, I could think from the number of masturbations done in front of the camera, but you're too smart to say this, or am I wrong

• Like 1