B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Il y a 1 heure, Sergio a dit :

I can't understand the parameters you use to say that one girl is better than another, I could think from the number of masturbations done in front of the camera, but you're too smart to say this, or am I wrong

I think you misunderstood me. I meant to say both Valerie & Monica have many masturbation infront of the camera but I were to choose, I will watch Monica over Valerie.

Just my opinion.

I just got my first decent look at Anabella.  She is on her bed doing something with her phone.  Now there's something new and different.   She seems to be fairly attractive and has a decent looking shape.  No makeup and fully dressed doesn't give me a lot to go on yet.  I'm hoping to see her shower soon so I can get a better look. 

How is she doing so far with the other girls?  I haven't seen her with anyone yet.

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just about to go to bed, but not now!!!!!!
Before I start, are you saying that what Valerie did tonight, and last night with her stuck on dicks on the wardrobe are the same as Monica;s bates? Yes, Monica was exaggerated, with her sound effects, but she put so much effort into them, they were obviously, to me a totally biased and obsessed fan, genuine...Why would she spend so much time going through that to fake it. Also, your 3 hrs are a slight exaggeration, I've got all her best stuff recorded, and you're way off the mark mate. The main attraction I have with her bates was that she wore a number of different outfits, and her teasing and lead up to the main event were tremendous...and she very rarely bated directly at the cam...unlike Val!
So how the fuck can you compare Monica and Valerie...I cannot, for the life of me, understand this post ,Ed..It's as though someone has bribed you to wind me up...and you won the bet!!!!.. or your taking something illegal
And when have I ever been a real fan of body painting, FFS! 

I'm not a huge fan of Val, admittedly, but that's based on what she's doing. VH style...

Your post really touched a nerve, Ed, it was totally unlike you, tbh,...

Like you are biased on Monica, I am biased on Valerie right now. It just pissed me off last night, because I think you were pretty unfair with your negativity. You loved the twins for their "genuinity", pointing their pussies at the cameras 24/7, you love Sofie and Monica styled bates, with a long long tease show first, then a bate pointed slightly out of view. My point has always been that that is equally much a show, or even more so, than actually showing something explicite. It's just a little more softcore, and even more unrealistic to be doing in your own room, in my opinion. Valerie is totally spontanous, if she feels horny she bates then and there, and she has creativity, doing it in a different way every time. Her pleasure seems real. I'd call that genuinity too. Just quick and easy, not making a long screenplay of teasing and buildup.

just got a look at anaballa.and at first look I thought it was karol same facial features .but that's just my opinion .p.s she does have a nice body hope she will not hide by turning away or just happens to be at a angle for something to block the view of her..😀

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Like you are biased on Monica, I am biased on Valerie right now. It just pissed me off last night, because I think you were pretty unfair with your negativity. You loved the twins for their "genuinity", pointing their pussies at the cameras 24/7, you love Sofie and Monica styled bates, with a long long tease show first, then a bate pointed slightly out of view. My point has always been that that is equally much a show, or even more so, than actually showing something explicite. It's just a little more softcore, and even more unrealistic to be doing in your own room, in my opinion. Valerie is totally spontanous, if she feels horny she bates then and there, and she has creativity, doing it in a different way every time. Her pleasure seems real. I'd call that genuinity too. Just quick and easy, not making a long screenplay of teasing and buildup.

OK