B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

1 hour ago, moules said:

There is a balcony, and architecture looks Moorish.  Check day and night world map to see whether it is dark outside when terminator reaches Barcelona.

Shame we dont have a camera from the balcony, hopefully it will come later.

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

she was always naked and this is not very strange, she gets drunk often and screams a lot, this when she was alone, now with the "boyfriend" that I don't know what she does

I guess we'll soon find out what kind of participants they will be. 

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure if Bell knows any of the current crop of girls, apart from Sofie, so we shall see...She's more 'old school' girls...

Indeed,But to put the shows they don't need necessarily the girls to know ones another's,would like a normal place,one or other visit is normal and makes sense,the problem is when the visits get frequently and with porpuse of shows.Lets indeed wait to see what will happen or not.

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Shame we dont have a camera from the balcony, hopefully it will come later.

If the plan is to fallow the prior house shows routes then house will not have a balcony cam.

il y a 46 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Man..wish woman's didn't do this thing,intervention to the lips,maybe in some alternative universe the duck lips are attractive😕.

I'm with you on this one.  A trout-pout destroys a woman's looks instantly, IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,But to put the shows they don't need necessarily the girls to know ones another's,would like a normal place,one or other visit is normal and makes sense,the problem is when the visits get frequently and with porpuse of shows.Lets indeed wait to see what will happen or not.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and suggest that Belle and Nate won't get involved in these type of shows...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and suggest that Belle and Nate won't get involved in these type of shows...

Lets hope so naga,them and future couples.Nothing wrong in seing just two couples in vacations in their intimacy without any Barca shows arround.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously he hasn't checked in yet. It was always his dream to watch her get fucked...I think 🙄

Hehe he gona be basingas!!Would feel the same way if one day it's Anna or a house with masha sister opens.