B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

I saw many comments about Sofie nudity (in 2 days I saw lots of her nude) but what is Rosa's story ( I didn't saw her even once) most of the day in bed with rube she get fucked with panties on and not take a shower after as Tom 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I saw many comments about Sofie nudity (in 2 days I saw lots of her nude) but what is Rosa's story ( I didn't saw her even once) most of the day in bed with rube she get fucked with panties on and not take a shower after as Tom 

She has taken a few full naked showers. It's a bit annoying that they get 2 cams for showers while B&N get just one and they don't have one in the actually bathroom: WC, basin and mirror. I assume the mirror is the problem as they could not work out where to put a camera without showing the WC, not that I'd object but I think most tenants would even though we have seen a few visible toilets. It reminds me of the middle room in B2 where the girls were often naked in front of the mirror for ages in the far corner in the room yet they took a long time to put a camera pointing in that direction.

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

belle and her boyfriend are having dinner with rosemary the old tenant who's expected to be at one of the Barcelona's apartments very soon 

that just means the fake shows will continue and Belle and her boy toy will be in all the apartments

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

that just means the fake shows will continue and Belle and her boy toy will be in all the apartments

i don't thing so it is not all fake belle was with him a way before they come to Barcelona  the same thing with kylie and her boyfriend its a true relationship

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i don't thing so it is not all fake belle was with him a way before they come to Barcelona  the same thing with kylie and her boyfriend its a true relationship

Belle and Nate's relationship might be real but what you will see from them and Rosey will be fake, for the cameras, and not real at all