B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say which one but one of the previous tenants has already posted that they are looking for a new place to live.

Two of them 😥

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think there is a good chance we will see the russian couples here on vacation in the future like eva/sam ; ulyana/marat ; kristy/bf; jane/dick; lana/robert; adeline/markus;nelly/bogdan

I might suggest Eva or Ulyana might be a better match with Belle💗than the current occupants of the GR whose vacation currently extends to visiting the kitchen 2 hours a day when Belle and Nate aren't there. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I might suggest Eva or Ulyana might be a better match with Belle💗than the current occupants of the GR whose vacation currently extends to visiting the kitchen 2 hours a day when Belle and Nate aren't there. 

for the moment they have other things to do in my opinion with what happened yesterday but in few months it could be interesting to watch them here on vacations 

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say which one but one of the previous tenants has already posted that they are looking for a new place to live.

which one and where did they post ? is there a job form ? :) 

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

for the moment they have other things to do in my opinion with what happened yesterday but in few months it could be interesting to watch them here on vacations 

Of course. It will be a great upheaval for all of them. It was wishful thinking because at the moment this apartment isn't working too well. Belle💗 needs a GF to hang with at the very least

After literally seconds of interaction if you can call it that with Tom, Belle 💗 and Nate are heading out leaving me with nothing to watch for my $75. Nate started to make the bed on his own. but then they teamed up. Yes hardly exciting but there were suggestions that Nate did nothing whereas more evidence shows that he would do his share when they are at home.

Personaly only thing i see positive with the new couple is that with them in house we don't gona see Sophie in were as much,the rest..they are very unsociable,Belle receive them very nicely ,talked with them etc but even so they just decide to "hide" de bedroom..strange as fok.

• Like 1