B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

What I said was a sarcastic remark as most anyone would figure out.  I know RLC didn't say those words but it is FACT that they put 2 people who didn't even know each other together in that apartment. 

No it's not a fact. It's You guessing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You're right, I'm guessing, unlike you who seem to think you know everything.

If you followed Asai and Hakeem from day one you know they didn't know a thing about each other.  They spent hours talking and finding out about each other. What does that say to you about how well they knew each other? 

il y a 21 minutes, eremes a dit :

For Belle's sake alone, I considered renewing my subscription. So, as it stands, this thought is nonsense, I have a bad feeling for the future of this site ...

Oh you have? The future of this site was yesterday.

Today is 502 Bad Gateway. I wonder what tomorrow will be.

il y a 30 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I think what DGN meant to say is that Hakeem guy and the girl aren't really a loving couple.

If they are, I am not sure why Hakeem is sleeping with girls in the same apartment.

2 hours ago, West_California said:

How long have we been down ?

This feels like withdrawal....

Not Dork fallout or withdrawal....

Brain withdrawal.....Need Pussay…….Must Look at pussay…..Feed Me.....

For over 3 hours now I think

Just now, Fagen said:

For over 3 hours now I think

i bet everyone is about ready to pull all their hair out by now lol.  i'm doing ok with the outage, there is something to be said about being RLC free for over 2 years.....no withdrawal issues 🙂

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right, I'm guessing, unlike you who seem to think you know everything.

If you followed Asai and Hakeem from day one you know they didn't know a thing about each other.  They spent hours talking and finding out about each other. What does that say to you about how well they knew each other? 

Where did I ever post I know everything? I have never expressed if they are genuine boyfriend and girlfriend. It's you who speculate and write "I know it's  a FACT"....Not me dude 😉