Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

All I can say is just keep enjoying it as much as possible before the darkness arrives

If I am not mistaken. Within the last seventy two hours. Leora has created a new pinnacle of her showing her appreciation to us, and her feeding her need of self release, and enjoyment. 

I would not expect the same relaxed pleasure she has shown us ( yes five bates ) if I am correct, on a regular basis. Nor should we complain if she does not do more than what she willingly wants to. She is a spectacular lady doing what, and when she wants to.

This has been an epic display of her persona, without interference from the person she obviously loves.  May he keep giving her the freedom to continue expressing herself. We ultimately, as shown, will be the winners.   😊

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

If I am not mistaken. Within the last seventy two hours. Leora has created a new pinnacle of her showing her appreciation to us, and her feeding her need of self release, and enjoyment. 

I would not expect the same relaxed pleasure she has shown us ( yes five bates ) if I am correct, on a regular basis. Nor should we complain if she does not do more than what she willingly wants to. She is a spectacular lady doing what, and when she wants to.

This has been an epic display of her persona, without interference from the person she obviously loves.  May he keep giving her the freedom to continue expressing herself. We ultimately, as shown, will be the winners.   😊

He walks out off the door and the vintage Little One walks in, this was her at her best, a remarkable homecoming for myself after a couple of weeks in Turkey ( which is inundated with Russians ) 

Its becoming an apartment of two Leora’s, One Monday to Friday afternoon, and another Friday evening to Sunday night, as long as the status quo remains the future is looking brighter than it was.

The trouble is, we all know just how incredibly erotic and sensual she can be, and how innovative and creative when she bothers, and anything less than her own high standard seems like an affront  to us and her own values .

Long may things continue in this vein. 

• Like 6

Well everyone I just like to say it's been great having this beautiful time with Leora and hopefully we can repeat this moment again someday, so thanks again to our Princess that really may this time special...... as the old song goes "Thanks for the Memories"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

It has been noticed and conveyed that there has been an annoying blockage of #10 which has been claimed to have unfortunately worsened from what was supposedly estimated to be around 25% of a view to an even more substantial over 60% of view blockage and has been claimed to be by no more than what has appeared to be a drawn curtain. If such claimed is confirmed, perhaps it could or should be noticed and perhaps remedied by one of the tenants and perhaps some concern or care taken to prevent similar situations occurring. After all, it is part of and what the project is supposed to be mainly about.

6 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

What a weekend!

The Goddess returned and the sun shined the flowers bloomed..all of the little furry forest creatures came out to play after a long winters nap.

And all was right in Krasnoyarsk. :wink:

it was certainly fun and magical while it lasted and in my opinion Leora was so full of excitement and anticipation and the word of the day "mesmerizing" us  that this was the time since Paul was away for her to finally release all that buildup inside of her for our enjoyment

• Like 3

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I do not know if Leora will realize that cam 10 of his room, is obstructed for 2 days!🤨

She would be well aware. Some sort of protest to the RLC.