Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good lord now I can watch and Leora going out. F**k it

Aussie, that is the reason Pepe left a little while ago. So that he could track where Leora and Paul go. Perhaps he can give them some of his "eau de cologne" and send them back to the apartment.     😀

• Like 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Aussie, that is the reason Pepe left a little while ago. So that he could track where Leora and Paul go. Perhaps he can give them some of his "eau de cologne" and send them back to the apartment.

That would be nice, you work 12 hours straight and they sleep all day and then go out. Damn it.

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm out no point hanging around watching the paint dry or watching Eva poop on the mat.

I am of the same frame of mind. Most likely, if we were to anticipate the possibility of them returning soon. They will be out for eight hours. Or Paul will come back soon, and Leora will stay out. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am of the same frame of mind. Most likely, if we were to anticipate the possibility of them returning soon. They will be out for eight hours. Or Paul will come back soon, and Leora will stay out. 

I wonder if at some time or other, there are some women or indeed Gay men who wait with great anticipation and bated breath, for Leora to leave the apartment on her own and leave just Paul at home, to strut about in his Putin Pants, displaying his prematurely soft and bloating midriff and his semi erection whilst "heavy petting " and indulging in finger foreplay on his nasal appendage......Could it be remotely possible that these people get aroused and excited over Paul as we do over Leora?.............No!! I didn't think so either.:biggrin:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

.........No!! I didn't think so either.:biggrin:

Actually, it is possible there is some one individual who might find the " finger foreplay " symbolic to some erotic activity. What it might be, I will not venture to guess. To be fair, you could run another poll, using the" finger foreplay" as a subject.

Be sure to pass out the LSD, and the qualudes first. To get an accurate response.  😉

• Like 2