Chloe & Obi (2019) Part #1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is James here too ? I liked Chloe a lot. They had a few weird moments with Lisa when they lived in that small first apt full of promiscuity. Wonder how it will happen with Obi. I still don't understand how this girl is able to behave so naughtily with Nadia, fingering, licking, kissing, dildoing, leg spreading and so on, but only on cam show and not for pleasure. Great mystery.

Oh no.... 

1 hour ago, phil4466 said:

Is James here too ? I liked Chloe a lot. They had a few weird moments with Lisa when they lived in that small first apt full of promiscuity. Wonder how it will happen with Obi. I still don't understand how this girl is able to behave so naughtily with Nadia, fingering, licking, kissing, dildoing, leg spreading and so on, but only on cam show and not for pleasure. Great mystery.

Not a big mistery.. Only show that their cam shows are fakes, they are acting

although i am happy to see chloe back i'm really not expecting much. james has been an anchor keeping her down. obi hasn't shown that she has any life. no boy/girlfriends. just camming. i hope that changes. we'll see!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

bandicam 2019-06-17 14-55-37-772.jpg  0

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

obi hasn't shown that she has any life.

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Obi is the new James?

Not sure what/who is Obi, but James is with Chloe and that is an indication that her activities will be limed to a plastic vibrator. 

I guess the apartment rent was piling up while no participant was available, so Chloe moved in.  she already knows she can't do much, while she is attached to James.

• Like 1