B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Con Salma e Anabella che ora si attaccano di più, Numi e Valerie e Karla con il suo telefono / BF, lascia Diva tutta sola. 😢 

I don't think so, if it comes there will be a show like that of b3, and since he has sex for work ... and you know how girls behave when there are boys at home, I leave you the imagination

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Very muscular guy, he has big suitcase with him so maybe staying for some days, imo. they should have the master bedroom, no need for Salma to have it when she is just herself.

Another disrupting guy in the ALL GIRLS HOUSE.  One week left, that's my sub done.  Not going to resub for this BS

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Another disrupting guy in the ALL GIRLS HOUSE.  One week left, that's my sub done.  Not going to resub for this BS

I dont think it will make the other girls do less than what they do now

Well they are talking in English and he sounds like the guy she has been talking to on the phone.

I'm not quite sure how this is going to go.  It didn't seem like he was all that excited about her being on camera when I listened to them talking.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well they are talking in English and he sounds like the guy she has been talking to on the phone.

I'm not quite sure how this is going to go.  It didn't seem like he was all that excited about her being on camera when I listened to them talking.

No...he didn't sound excited at all...He also made some disparaging remarks about RLC and the girls in one of their conversations.....I for one is excited to see how this plays out..