B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm fixing to go to bed because this is the last apt i have to read about and I come to this post....

this kind of post will do nothing but encourage Megan to get that asshole bf/prop here and involved just like last time. you are doing no good by this type of post especially if you don't want the guys to be present in all the apt's!

Have a good night, I have nothing else to say!!!

I didn't expect something like this from you Harley.  You know I wasn't posting it to encourage Megan to do anything. Christ she just got here.  I don't think she's reading pre arrival posts from me but whatever

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm fixing to go to bed because this is the last apt i have to read about and I come to this post....

this kind of post will do nothing but encourage Megan to get that asshole bf/prop here and involved just like last time. you are doing no good by this type of post especially if you don't want the guys to be present in all the apt's!

Have a good night, I have nothing else to say!!!

That'l be the day. 

Harley I don't know why but I know it makes your dick drip to attack my posts so just fuckin go for it. 

Il y a 3 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

While I was watching her shower I was thinking about the possibilities, both good and bad she represents for the GOV and COV apartments. I read your posts about a big orgy 3 years ago where she was a major participant and I read Belle was also part of that so we know she and belle are friends.  I thought someone also mentioned Salma with Megan but I'm not certain of that now and not going back to try and find it buy anyhow she may also be friends with Salma.  So she is definitely into girls.  Big plus.  If she is friends with Salma then that will mean she will be seen at B4 and will get "acquainted" with the B4 girls. Another big plus.  Being friends with Belle that will mean that Belle will get friendly with the B4 girls as well.  No way of knowing yet whether she will get sexually active with Amalia and Damira but knowing how those 2 are I have little doubt it will happen.  So Megan potentially will be a catalyst to pull B1, B4 and B5 together.  That has to be good.  I don't know if she knows any of the B2 girls but nobody cares about them anyhow.  They are a write off.  

The one major con I see in her being here is her boyfriend you called Rocco.  If he is still her boyfriend.  It sounds like he was a frequent visitor when she lived in B4 and it also sounded like he was involved in that wild orgy and other things.  If that is true then I smell major trouble ahead.  Remember Amalia/Chris and the other B3 girl and her bf Rus or Frank or whatever his name was.   Sorry if I can't remember their names but you know who I mean.  The other one who liked sharing her bf with other girls.  If Megan encourages her bf to fool around with the other girls then WATCH OUT.  There will be fire alarms going off all over Barcelona.  I hope she has changed in that respect over the last 3 years.  Remember these are just my own personal feelings whether any of you share them or not.  I guess for now we just wait and see and hope for the best.

Apologies, I was typing halfway before I was distracted by work.

I think the issue here for me is that the girls whom RLC has brought back so far: Karina, Amira, Sofie, Karla and Belle have been either downright shit or underwhelming at best so I am not too convinced and excited about Megan. And Megan is not my kind of girl, and honestly I will take back Pam anytime for her. At least Pam is cool, not sure about Megan but we will see.

I will love to see Salma mix it up and get to know the other girls like she did with the B4 girls. Did Damira hook up with her yet? I am not sure.

For guys in this project, my thoughts are still the same. I think having guys around is overall good for the audience and also the girls themselves. Girls tend behaving slightly differently when they are with guys so we will see a different side of them. I will look forward to having Megan's boyfriend if he comes same as Karla's bf who I hope can spark Karla to be more active as she tends to be rather lazy. Even if Megan's bf were to arrive to B1, I don't think Amalia or Damira will for sure be involved in threesome or foursome with them since both are attached.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

It was just the copious amount of lube she used

Did you zoomed in to the wet spot and the juice on her fingers 😉 (her bate in the afternoon/early evening )

Just thinking the same thoughts, Benny. They’ll be nothing demure about her when her local tattooed hired hand reappears which no doubt he will. It’s bad enough with Karla’s freeloader appearing although at least it looks like they stayed out all night which is what all these cheap skates should do and stay in a hotel. With any lunch rlc will reopen a revamped b3 then ship all the freeloaders out there!

alleluia, Megan is back, she is the girl that I can bear less than all those who have passed through these apartments, but she is definitely a show girl, she will delight us with her masturbation and then if Rocco comes, I would like to remember that it is my copyright , I imagine evenings with Amalia and Darina, all together doing big orgies, then if I remember correctly she is very friendly with Belle, so a very hot summer is waiting for us

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Did you zoomed in to the wet spot and the juice on her fingers 😉 (her bate in the afternoon/early evening )

No I didn't.  I was quoting a post from the very late last night show.  I have no doubt she can get very wet at times but last night was just a lot of excess lube.