Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Maybe Leora said, "Fuck this shit. I'm outta here when I turn 28" and now L and P is just P. 🤢

Does that mean that Maya went with her?

god forbid it would only be P

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

I was thinking more in the timber wolf line as the lurker, I, will ask you " How much excruciating pain did you go through to get to the "shape" you are in???🤣

You are only partially correct with the Terrier, that is my camouflage . I am of German ancestry, with shorter legs and slimmer body to get to places that you, in your wildest dreams, will never be able to.😀

To make up for my unfortunate body shape I have developed a sense of humour.....I find it works, and I also admire it in other creatures, human or otherwise.

Don't underestimate where I am capable of getting to, I have been known to limbo dance under a dogs belly wearing a top hat. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

To make up for my unfortunate body shape I have developed a sense of humour.....I find it works, and I also admire it in other creatures, human or otherwise.

Don't underestimate where I am capable of getting to, I have been known to limbo dance under a dogs belly wearing a top hat. :rolleyes:

My underbelly is a Limbo free zone, thank you very much.:angry:

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I bet that dog was a male Rhodesian Ridgeback  !!  😀 That would be humorous all right, Sicko !! But Humorous, 🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 4

Hi All

I have found this on another site 

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

(LIFEUNDERCAM)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

No I do not think so because Maya's cam is down they live in the same town.

So maybe some power failure or something,or rlc decided to make changes in the two houses the same days.Leora house and cams looks just fine but Maya place looks like a 90s sitcom house😂.

• Like 1