Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

48 minutes ago, firewall said:

between the under maintenance the vacations apartments and the recent apartments closed it's not good to be member on rlc in this moment ! it's not worth the price

Agreed. Several years ago I was an RLC subscriber when during the month of August 50% of the apartments were on vacation. Dropped my subscription and have been a freeloader ever since.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, porksword1 said:

Agreed. Several years ago I was an RLC subscriber when during the month of August 50% of the apartments were on vacation. Dropped my subscription and have been a freeloader ever since.

rlc don't know how to do a business during this summer period this is why they lose members during this period,

just need to do -50% on the regular price during july and august for keep their members or includes the replay for free for their premium members,

this is like this you run a business during the low period

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What with vacations and maintenance issues, we now have 25% of RLC inoperable.....Perhaps a gesture from RLC regarding a rebate would be welcome.

Rebate, keep dreaming, a rebate from them will happen as soon as cows start flying

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Rebate, keep dreaming, a rebate from them will happen as soon as cows start flying

Didn't they give out free replay once for some outage a while back. Doubt that happens again. Maybe if we all bitched to them we might have some luck. Can't hurt. They did let me come back from 2 bans.

• Like 3

Contrary to some rumors and perhaps even some beliefs, even if Russia were to attempt to design and if successful, go so far as to start and maintain they're own isolated internet, it is almost nearly a certainty that they would never completely cut ties so to speak with the www., as it would be severely detrimental to the country's well being and security as a whole and do not think or believe for one second that they do not realize and know it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Didn't they give out free replay once for some outage a while back. Doubt that happens again. Maybe if we all bitched to them we might have some luck. Can't hurt. They did let me come back from 2 bans.

Yes, they did a little. You are correct Sir Jugg.

• Like 3

As far as the ongoing under maintenance issues with some of the residences, mainly referencing those there in Kras., it is likely some utility issues that they are trying to work through with either the management of the residence buildings, or the government controlled utilities.

il y a 6 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Contrary to some rumors and perhaps even some beliefs, even if Russia were to attempt to design and if successful, go so far as to start and maintain they're own isolated internet, it is almost nearly a certainty that they would never completely cut ties so to speak with the www., as it would be severely detrimental to the country's well being and security as a whole and do not think or believe for one second that they do not realize and know it. 

Yes it is not so straightforward to "create your own Internet" and isolate it. If it is so, we would not have just have one Internet but probably a few more like xxx yyy zzz etc.

But, and with a huge IF, China & Russia come together & decide they want to have their own little world of Rus-Chi Net, with their resources they might succeed within 5 years or less maybe?

• Like 1