Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

One thing's for sure, unless they kiss and make up (as a couple, FWBs, apartment sharers, or whatever), this apartment's days are numbered.

Start the countdown my friend.  It won't be a long one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

One thing's for sure, unless they kiss and make up (as a couple, FWBs, apartment sharers, or whatever), this apartment's days are numbered.

Don't think the house will close if they broke up,Think or him or her will stay,rlc will just put th house as..singles.And actualy think it would work good for Hakeem,for Asia not sure.

And one thing for sure..in middle of actual rlc shows after shows,planied massages and all the meticulous cam positions by residents residents..Asia is a breath(only one maybe!?)of fresh hair,she is as natural as possible,isn't naked 12 hours per day for exemple,,to me this is what a real life in cam cam site should be.Sadly seems there is a high demand for fake shows and people not being truly themselfs in cams.Sometimes less is more..less is better..a girl doesn't have to be naked all the time in cams or getting the best position to have sex..things in right amount and naturally are the best.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

my opinion, is they get at least  around 750€ to be in RLC. I don't know if Hakeem got more bonus because of all the girls he brought. If they got to rent a 1 bedroom in a good location it would be between 400 and 600€.

In their real job i think they earn between 1000 and 1500€. Hakeem is supposed to be an IT  so i think is earning more than Asia

I don't know where this information come from

The currency in Czech is not Euro is krona 1Eur = about 26.5CZK  

Salary for big factories an organizations managers is about 110,000CZK and service workers like waiters about 11,000CZK
about the rent, I don't know there is a wide spectrum depending on the zone of Prague

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My suggestion is to kick his sorry arse out and replace him with 3 of her hot workmates...😏:biggrin:

One of them is a tall girl,curved with large natural tits with lovely small hard nipples right naga!?Lets do it,bring them on😁.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rebliz said:

I don't know where this information come from

The currency in Czech is not Euro is krona 1Eur = about 26.5CZK  

Salary for big factories an organizations managers is about 110,000CZK and service workers like waiters about 11,000CZK
about the rent, I don't know there is a wide spectrum depending on the zone of Prague

Asia is supposed to work in a luxury place

Hakeem is not a manager so he does not earn 110 000czk (or 4300 € or  $4500)

Day 2 of the monumental freeze out.  Asia still sitting it out in the guest room, and Mr. B playing it cool but clearly rattled by the extended display of contempt from Asia.

It's maintenance day today, so who will break first?  My guess is that it will be the apartment windows if Asia keeps practising her scales.

Watch your screens for the next exciting episode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rlc tought,had the ideia to join two people that talked English and put them as an couple in a rlc house,what they didn't tought was that this are human persons..Asia is like she is,Hakeem is like he is,if Hakeem was just happy with one woman then probarby they would mantain house ok for long long time,the thing is when there is no feelings we can't generate them.Gess it leaded to this,a split house,were neither is having fun.Crazy situation but kinda expected.Both have good potential to be nice residentes.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's actually NOT how RLC works.

You misquoted me-the part left off was the sarcasm face--Now enlarged from my actual quote below 🙄

Her name appears first on the apartment---so he gets to leave---and she can bring in her real boyfriend 😏