B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...the point of her tongue looked pretty good on Anabella's meat flaps last night, I must admit...:biggrin:

Besides the fact that you were pointing out earlier that she needed acting lessons.  Let me point out that she

probably will not be acting when she goes into labor, which we probably will not witness--unless RLC gets really bold

Also point out that we are off topic in this apartment 😏

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Besides the fact that you were pointing out earlier that she needed acting lessons.  Let me point out that she

probably will not be acting when she goes into labor, which we probably will not witness--unless RLC gets really bold

We get your point 😀

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good point

I DO blame DONT for this...😏

il y a 51 minutes, keeper31 a dit :

Hey guys I need some advice on joining RLC, is it worthwhile to join with the standard membership or would I need the premium membership.  OR is it worthwhile to even join with the limited apartments?

Keeper, you will do well to keep your money for now.

IMO if RLC expands to at least 10-12 apartments, and there are some girls you like, then probably it is worth the premium membership.

The standard membership for me is a joke, what is the point without the Replay and this is where this content provider is a cheat.

If I were you, I will wait and trust me, you are not missing out on anything.

• Like 2

Thanks SierraTM  I got bored with since most of the apartments closed and was hoping the closed apartments had something worth watching.  I will wait and hopefully things will change.  I have not found a way or a site that has videos from the closed areas, but still looking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Hey guys I need some advice on joining RLC, is it worthwhile to join with the standard membership or would I need the premium membership.  OR is it worthwhile to even join with the limited apartments?

it's not worth joining even if they were at full capacity!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's not worth joining even if they were at full capacity!!

you say that because RLC prevents you from coming back Premium, otherwise you would be a member of RLC for a long time

In fact, it makes me laugh to see that each of your comments transpire your frustration 😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you say that because RLC prevents you from coming back Premium, otherwise you would be a member of RLC for a long time

In fact, it makes me laugh to see that each of your comments transpire your frustration 😂

I don't think he ever had a sub. I just think he's too cheap to afford a sub himself and is just bitter that other people get to enjoy watching what he so clearly wishes he could watch himself.