Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Those chips have been out all day, yuck. Lucky it looks like the guests will be too drunk to notice, but when do they start arriving. Looking forward to the debauchery.

I don't think they will have guests,as usualy Carla is already packing,so they will have fun in other place,Probrably they will return tomorrow night,not even the guests save the place.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't think they will have guests,as usualy Carla is already packing,so they will have fun in other place,Probrably they will return tomorrow night,not even the guests save the place.

Carla and Yanai have some yummy food and drinks  company :biggrin: so me thinks you speak too soon

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be honest, this couple and maybe Linda&Tibor are the only couples that at least make RLC a bit useful. 

They already had a few very good parties (not as a show, but with some people actually have fun). It is the small remaining slice of real life that can be seen on RLC. 

My spanish is not excellent but i can say few things i understood.

The guest girl is intetrested in the RLC project but is single at the moment, C and Y organised a blind date for her with the blond guy. Shes 37 and have over 2000 followers on tinder.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wa ss said:

My spanish is not excellent but i can say few things i understood.

The guest girl is intetrested in the RLC project but is single at the moment, C and Y organised a blind date for her with the blond guy. Shes 37 and have over 2000 followers on tinder.

Can you tell how well the guest girl and blond guy are getting along? Does there seem to be good chemistry between the two?