Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

21 часов назад, Amy3 сказал:

Кажется, что по каким-либо причинам вы не хотите, мой совет. Иметь хорошую жизнь Мелиссы! Я желаю вам хорошо. 

I'm not interested in him.  and I'm bad.  very disappointing

13 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well thats all . man it is not eassy to be translate with details  😄 😄 😄

You did very well pal it can't be easy to remember it all or even understand it with all other noise going on.👍

26 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

so everything started cause sergio didnt like the food (chicken), so he started how shity melissa coocking skills are, melissa defended by saying from now on i wont be coocking anything, sergio said anyway you are not coocking nothing, back and forth same shit, sergio said dont you wont to learn coocking? melissa answer back and than he said something interesting, about that hse has nothing and she cant learn cause she is quiting from everything and has nothing(propably meant studies or job i guess) than she said dont open this conversation there are people and i have also shit for your self. and than she threaten him that she gonna pick her stuf and leave and he said with my blessings, than he admit that eggs and pasta she is coocking nicely 😄 than condor start leaving and someone said why people leaving? and sergio answer cause she is coocking awefully 😄 😄 😄 and than in the bedroom she said segio i did my best, sergio is answer your best is shit 😄 and how he said how she supost to coockit and that he said that he wanted an awesome dinner and why you didnt coocking nicely, thanhe said please pick your thing and go back to your vilage, she said yes i will pick them anyway you want to get rid of me, and at the end he also said something interesting " you have the whole will  to pay attention to other people, but you have not the will to make and awesome chicken" (  i believe he meant something about condor ).  well thats all . man it is not eassy to be translate with details  😄 😄 😄

So you understand Russian? Sounds to me like a rather childish aregument...

45 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Well I'm guessing condor won't be visiting for awhile lol

Frankly I think it had nothing to do with shitty chicken..I think Sergio had enough of Condor..Great translation btw..I wanted this to go on.. If condor did nothing else..he lit a fire under Melissa..I was happy to see her excited..message to Melissa..if Sergio cuts you loose come back with Condor..you are amazing!!

I think something has just started and now they have too much pressure on them and that's not good for anyone. They may not be prepared to take a next step with anyone and burst into a discussion for anything. I don't think we'll see any more progress and it's a shame but I keep thinking the same thing, Melissa I love you!

From what I understand. Sergio give the permission to Threesome condor fail and Mélissa want to make him hard badly the first. The second Time he fail. But Mélissa didn't give up, this Time she look so Amazing New outfit she makeup, she get sexy just to condor. When you see it from outside you will say that she had cruch on condor, I think that made Sergio jalouse ans maybe he didn't want condor anymore. I Saw Mélissa give so many attention to condor this night more then usual

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Frankly I think it had nothing to do with shitty chicken..I think Sergio had enough of Condor..Great translation btw..I wanted this to go on.. If condor did nothing else..he lit a fire under Melissa..I was happy to see her excited..message to Melissa..if Sergio cuts you loose come back with Condor..you are amazing!!

I did not see Condor do anything wrong there. I guess it was just bad mood Sergio somehow got in...

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

and than in the bedroom she said segio i did my best, sergio is answer your best is shit

Looks like Sergio bolsters Melissa's spirit😂and always stands by her🤣 

On 7/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, MelissaSergio said:

but I still want to ask you.  How do you like our first threesome experience?

It was like an exciting book you can't put down. I just couldn't stop
turning the pages!! You were great!! Thank you. :heart: