B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Just now, maxfactor said:

She's not happy with the lack of communication from the other two.  Sofie is trying to intervene.  Stop making up drama

I'm making up nothing.  I say what I see and I see Sofie trying to get Naomi to smile and she isn.t

I had to stop watching Sophie and Naomi.

Partly because it's frustrating.:dodgy:

Partly because I believe they are watching Game of Thrones which I am currently watching and don't want spoilers. 😂

It makes sense that they all seem to like the show.  A certain redheaded RLC participant was on it. 😉

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I had to stop watching Sophie and Naomi.

Partly because it's frustrating.:dodgy:

Partly because I believe they are watching Game of Thrones which I am currently watching and don't want spoilers. 😂

It makes sense that they all seem to like the show.  A certain redheaded RLC participant was on it. 😉

But don't blink or you'll miss her...😏

• Like 2

Sophie can't wait to have room back to herself, she has to be about to fucking explode by now. I thought tonight she would show us why she brought Naomi back to Barcelona...……………..I have one thing I am thinking...……...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! Failure..... Failure...... Failure......Complete and total failure.

Oh hell I forgot they just got paid. That explains everything. Good thing VHTV is going strong and there is something worth watching there.