B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Could someone please teach the girls how to use a corkscrew. 😂

My thoughts exactly, Please Nora teach the girls how to open a bottle of wine before they hurt themselves...….🤔

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sofie out on the balcony to chat with Amira and Karina

She has been out there for half an hour now leaving Naomi waiting for her.  Damn she's so inconsiderate of her friend.  I wonder if she's hoping if she stays out there long enough Naomi will fall asleep and she won't have to do anything with her.  It wouldn't surprise me at all

Maybe Kissable Kute Karina, and Awesome Alluring Amira will leave with little treat or something so we will be wanting them to come back again... A nice departure gift to the voyeurs would be memorable.(OR NOT)

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

She has been out there for half an hour now leaving Naomi waiting for her.  Damn she's so inconsiderate of her friend.  I wonder if she's hoping if she stays out there long enough Naomi will fall asleep and she won't have to do anything with her.  It wouldn't surprise me at all

I think it has more to do with RLC issues and a discussion around the other two and their lack of participation.  Sofie may have been put up to this by RLC.  Nothing to do with avoiding Naomi.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I think it has more to do with RLC issues and a discussion around the other two and their lack of participation.  Sofie may have been put up to this by RLC.  Nothing to do with avoiding Naomi.  

Tell that to Naomi.