B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

il y a 23 minutes, Noldus a dit :

0925   Amira and Karina left B2 with their suitcases after 55 days.
Without any goodbye to Sofie and Naomi

I think perhaps they said their goodbyes at the balcony last night?

Can I ask if you know if Naomi is going to be given a room or there will be two new girls coming?

I'll definitely consider re-subbing if Naomi does not stay and there r 2 new girls each for B2 and B4.

41 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think perhaps they said their goodbyes at the balcony last night?

Can I ask if you know if Naomi is going to be given a room or there will be two new girls coming?

I'll definitely consider re-subbing if Naomi does not stay and there r 2 new girls each for B2 and B4.

Yes, I think Naomi is moving in to Karina's room today 

29 minutes ago, Joerg111 said:

Waren Karina und Amira schon in B1 und in B4

Karina stayed in B1 from 10. Dec 2018 to 11. Jan 2019
Amira stayed in B4 from 30. Nov to 9.Dec and B1 from 9. Dec to 29. Dec 2018

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I think Naomi is moving in to Karina's room today 

I'm glad to hear that news.  From what I've read she and Sofie had some pretty hot sessions back when she was here before and I was hoping to see some of that during this visit but now that I know she is staying I can wait while they build up slowly if that's what they are going to do.  I also hope to see Naomi get "comfortable" with some of the other GOV girls.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm glad to hear that news.  From what I've read she and Sofie had some pretty hot sessions back when she was here before and I was hoping to see some of that during this visit but now that I know she is staying I can wait while they build up slowly if that's what they are going to do.  I also hope to see Naomi get "comfortable" with some of the other GOV girls.  

Don't get your hopes up...Sofie is just not into that girl on girl lifestyle neither is Naomi which is fine.....They'll do the occasional sensual massaging and kissing...I just don't understand why these girls start this then back out at the very end...Just be your damn self.....